Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

POTM Aspas is an amazingly cheap SBC for an 89 rated card.

I don’t know if it’s because he’s on 7 chem but Ronaldo has been disappointing, missing a lot of shots that others on the team can make easily like Felix or Oyarzabal. I miss Torres honestly. Dude had 28 goals in 11 Rivals matches before I sold him, Ronaldo has 2 in 10.

I don’t know if it’s because he’s on 7 chem but Ronaldo has been disappointing, missing a lot of shots that others on the team can make easily like Felix or Oyarzabal. I miss Torres honestly. Dude had 28 goals in 11 Rivals matches before I sold him, Ronaldo has 2 in 10.
See my previous post on getting him on 10 chem, even still I've heard some people say they just can't get on with him. I'd take him off you if I could haha.

See my previous post on getting him on 10 chem, even still I've heard some people say they just can't get on with him. I'd take him off you if I could haha.
If he was tradeable I'd probably have sold him by now.

Any one have any tips for the 4-5-1 with 2 CAMs? The CAMs sit way way too wide even when I lower my overall attacking width, I'm having to try and solo it with CR7 most of the time.

If he was tradeable I'd probably have sold him by now.

Any one have any tips for the 4-5-1 with 2 CAMs? The CAMs sit way way too wide even when I lower my overall attacking width, I'm having to try and solo it with CR7 most of the time.
No one actually plays 4-5-1, its just to get easy links for chemistry. Change your custom tactics so that when you select "attacking" or "defensive" it goes back to the formation you want to play, whether that's 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2 (my fav).
Can set instructions for your players to so that your CDM(s) stay back instead of racing up the field or have your strikers try to get in behind on each occasion.
I can't stress how much Custom tactics and instructions can change how your team performs.

No one actually plays 4-5-1, its just to get easy links for chemistry. Change your custom tactics so that when you select "attacking" or "defensive" it goes back to the formation you want to play, whether that's 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2 (my fav).
Can set instructions for your players to so that your CDM(s) stay back instead of racing up the field or have your strikers try to get in behind on each occasion.
I can't stress how much Custom tactics and instructions can change how your team performs.

Ha ha... I like 4-5-1. It's funny how often it turns a game for me if I switch when behind a goal or two.

Completed Headliners Tavernier and he's stats are awesome. It's better then Mid Gullit in everyway except for Shooting and no 5* Weak Foot.

Unfortunately cause of all the player picks ive got waiting, Tavernier is lost somewhere in my unassigned until i open all the picks lol.

Won't be able to use him until TOTY but still worth it.

Completed Headliners Tavernier and he's stats are awesome. It's better then Mid Gullit in everyway except for Shooting and no 5* Weak Foot.

Unfortunately cause of all the player picks ive got waiting, Tavernier is lost somewhere in my unassigned until i open all the picks lol.

Won't be able to use him until TOTY but still worth it.

Where are you looking at the list? I was anticipating console wouldn't be a problem. I'm just in the process of building those packs.

Where are you looking at the list? I was anticipating console wouldn't be a problem. I'm just in the process of building those packs.
Unassigned section only shows up to 50 items at once on both console and webapp, once you reach 50 you can't buy or bid on any players normally. The only way to acquire a player is to bid for a concept player in an active squad on the webapp. You also cant open any packs at all.

Because ive got say 125 player picks and I completed Tavernier SBC after I've made all the picks already, the game would have it as "unassigned item #126", and because it only shows the 50 oldest 'items', I'd have to open 76 player picks before Tavernier would show up in the 50 you can see.

So if you want to still be able to buy players normally or do player SBCs, don't go above more then 49 unassigned items. Still wont be able to open packs tho unless there's 0 items.

Unassigned section only shows up to 50 items at once on both console and webapp, once you reach 50 you can't buy or bid on any players normally. The only way to acquire a player is to bid for a concept player in an active squad on the webapp. You also cant open any packs at all.

Because ive got say 125 player picks and I completed Tavernier SBC after I've made all the picks already, the game would have it as "unassigned item #126", and because it only shows the 50 oldest 'items', I'd have to open 76 player picks before Tavernier would show up in the 50 you can see.

So if you want to still be able to buy players normally or do player SBCs, don't go above more then 49 unassigned items. Still wont be able to open packs tho unless there's 0 items.

Gotcha mate, legend. Hopefully no must have SBC's in the next week.

So I drop from 1100 to 950 in Div Rivals with Ronaldo but now I’m starting 4-1 in FUT Champs? Think I’ve gotten used to this team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day I dream of a world where pay to win does not exist and we are all actually equal, I can only dream.
I know what you mean but I find FIFA to be a game where the best players still can win with lesser teams. I have a screenshot of a team that I played last weekend league that I don't even know what it would be worth coins wise but they weren't very good, I think they rage quit at 4-1 down.
2 players of similar skill though, yeah that GOD team will win almost every time.

I know what you mean but I find FIFA to be a game where the best players still can win with lesser teams. I have a screenshot of a team that I played last weekend league that I don't even know what it would be worth coins wise but they weren't very good, I think they rage quit at 4-1 down.
2 players of similar skill though, yeah that GOD team will win almost every time.

Especially next gen FIFA

The OP guys are more OP than ever before

I don't like that flashback cards don't represent the club from the year is based off. Would make the cards like Robben, Higuain, Koscielny etc much more valuable and improve the market prices when the SBC's come out

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What are the graphics like on this next Gen?

I buy FIFA around every 3 years , tossing up between it and NBA initially with the new xbox

Got bored so gonna see if I can win a game in Div 5 with a past and present AUFC team.

290C9AFE-FBF9-4FBE-A832-8EEF63CC53FE.jpeg

TOTY finally confirmed for this weekend.

Have saved all packs I've received since Jan 1st (around 70) and together they probably total to around 1,600,000 coins. Plus got the 125 Player Picks which on futbin is worth 750,000 coins themselves.

Gonna do a full breakdown on Saturday to see if it was worth it.

TOTY finally confirmed for this weekend.

Have saved all packs I've received since Jan 1st (around 70) and together they probably total to around 1,600,000 coins. Plus got the 125 Player Picks which on futbin is worth 750,000 coins themselves.

Gonna do a full breakdown on Saturday to see if it was worth it.
Only got the 30 player picks myself and like 10 saved packs haha. Good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back