Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotty Lucas ?

I think someone posted Johnny McCarthy. It rings a bell with me also.

Of course, I am going to have to have a proper look at him first.

I think there might be something in that.

He went to Overnewton College. Its a private school, but it is in Taylor's Lakes so it probably doesn't count. To far to the North west too be a "real" private school.

I went to the funeral of a school mate last year and caught up with a heap of blokes I hadn’t seen for years. One was telling me he’s the Principal of a school nowadays, “Overnewton, ever heard of it?” I hadn’t.

I went to the funeral of a school mate last year and caught up with a heap of blokes I hadn’t seen for years. One was telling me he’s the Principal of a school nowadays, “Overnewton, ever heard of it?” I hadn’t.
You have now...

Next time you catch up it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say about the GT.

“Overnewton, ever heard of it?” I hadn’t.

Oh come on it's just a made up name.

91af55c3-ea64-434d-898c-3010981cdd7b_text_hi.gif

There won’t be many more anticipated debuts than this guy this year or next!

Apparently he’s Seniors ready body wise but very hard to know at this stage where he sits in the pecking order or even where he will play. KPF seems likely but flexible skills gives him an edge snd opportunity.

we have plenty of X factor sitting on the shelf currently with Will Walker, Kyron, Perez, the Bull , Atu, Phoenix - but this guy brings a swagger that few have snd I can sense a real anticipation amongst all of us!

No pressure on the young fella but I’m keen to watch him in the VFL!

There won’t be many more anticipated debuts than this guy this year or next!

Apparently he’s Seniors ready body wise but very hard to know at this stage where he sits in the pecking order or even where he will play. KPF seems likely but flexible skills gives him an edge snd opportunity.

we have plenty of X factor sitting on the shelf currently with Will Walker, Kyron, Perez, the Bull , Atu, Phoenix - but this guy brings a swagger that few have snd I can sense a real anticipation amongst all of us!

No pressure on the young fella but I’m keen to watch him in the VFL!
Are you hearing this The Y Factor ? Or just your opinion. I’m genuinely interested. Think he looks special too.

Are you hearing this The Y Factor ? Or just your opinion. I’m genuinely interested. Think he looks special too.

Just my opinion but I am a sponge for every bit of content available on every player as well as all the posting here;)

The reviews, the highlights, the analysis - all point to a huge potential with unique style!!

It seems we are all on the wagon

most of all - he looks fun!’n

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back