News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Those are some nice courts. Fiesta :rainbow::heart:

I'm so glad that my scoop has been confirmed.
images

Say what you want but BigFooty was the first to see the Hornets city jersey thanks to Xanthippus, at the time I googled it and it was nowhere to be found. Bloke is definitely in the know.

Say what you want but BigFooty was the first to see the Hornets city jersey thanks to Xanthippus, at the time I googled it and it was nowhere to be found. Bloke is definitely in the know.
Absolutely but there's a difference between strong rumour and confirmed. The article linked is the former which I would expect to be confirmed shortly.

lockervision.nba.com

Has every uniform match up for every game this season. Wish the AFL did something like this.

lockervision.nba.com

Has every uniform match up for every game this season. Wish the AFL did something like this.
The Western Bulldogs, i think, released an image of every kit they would wear throughout the year, round by round, apart from the indigenous and Anzac kits a couple of years ago

Not sure if this has been already posted in here, apologies if it has, but I've recently stumbled across this historical database:

It seems to still be a work in progress but there's been a lot of work put into it so far.

Not sure if this has been already posted in here, apologies if it has, but I've recently stumbled across this historical database:

It seems to still be a work in progress but there's been a lot of work put into it so far.

my reaction when TheDoctor11 shows up in my alerts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lines up with this leak posted on Chris Creamer's Sports Logos:

Personally, I like the Bucks and Nets the most, but there's some very bland offerings here.

Personally, I like the Bucks and Nets the most, but there's some very bland offerings here.

That Portland one is very similar to the Port away jumper from the last few years.

ahh you're right, totally forgot about that link!

ahh you're right, totally forgot about that link!

All good, reckon your post basically confirms the earlier leak as true. Be interesting to see if the Suns and Spurs actually wear their earned kits in a game or if they'll just stay as concepts.

Don't think the Hawks have finished rebranding themselves yet.

Just changed their name back the Illawarra Hawks on Facebook

Wollongong Hawks --> Illawarra Hawks --> Hawks Basketball (last years rebrand) --> Illawarra Hawks (today)
The nbl weren't allowing them to use the Illawarra name unless they met benchmarks regarding local engagement, membership and local based sponsorship. They were able to do that and the nbl agreed to give the location name back.

It was originally the Illawarra Hawks before being changed to Wollongong in 1985, and reverting back to Illawarra in 2015 after a local takeover (which only lasted 5ish years, before going into administration)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back