Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in charge here rickster.

This is no joking matter.

Lol, threats don't work :) Several lifetimes ago, a rather regimental arms bearer questioned my mirth, only to become enraged at it's increase. And a few less lifetimes ago, in a much more northern hemisphere, a chance meeting with the Old Bill, gained me some brief accommodation, where he too questioned my mirth. Pretty sure this old leopard will keep his spots :cool:

Votes welcome until 31 January.

If a watcher go for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I post a pic with my 3 year old and her pet scorpions will that get me more votes or less?
It will get you votes Ferbs and you may very well beat one of my aliases for the POTY Title but sadly you or the club won’t see any money from Choppys. :stern look

Geebus Choppy is playing you lot like a fiddle. What does it matter and days end? Who actually cares?

In saying that I suppose if I was lucky enough to win. I could add it to my dating profile as a sort of wow this blokes a decent catch, he spends his free time chatting about life 'n' footy with mainly men he's never met. That I'm sure will get the ladies up and about.

Good job Choppy keep it going maintain the tight grip on the thread and keep the rules changes coming.

China are very interested in learning how democracy works.

Geebus Choppy is playing you lot like a fiddle. What does it matter and days end? Who actually cares?

In saying that I suppose if I was lucky enough to win. I could add it to my dating profile as a sort of wow this blokes a decent catch, he spends his free time chatting about life 'n' footy with mainly men he's never met. That I'm sure will get the ladies up and about.

Good job Choppy keep it going maintain the tight grip on the thread and keep the rules changes coming.

China are very interested in learning how democracy works.

Plus if you win you could get matching his and hers North polos for a first date.

Just a query about postal ballots. There are a bunch of 'new' Big Footy members at the retirement village across the road who indicated they would like to vote for POTY. There was a bit of disappointment when they heard GR, Snake and Zondor had been rubbed out but they were reassured that I was still eligible despite a bit of a minimalist COVID-safe approach to posting in 2020. The issue is that they prefer voting by HB pencil, so I said I would facilitate the postal ballot process for them. We might just pop them in the same envelope to save on stamps as Choppy hasn't provided prepaid envelopes. And do they need to arrive before the 31st or just postmarked?

Is this the correct address:
Overlord Choppy
c/- Mods Table
Chaddy Food Court
Chaddy Shopping Centre
Chaddy

And what was the prize again?

Just a query about postal ballots. There are a bunch of 'new' Big Footy members at the retirement village across the road who indicated they would like to vote for POTY. There was a bit of disappointment when they heard GR, Snake and Zondor had been rubbed out but they were reassured that I was still eligible despite a bit of a minimalist COVID-safe approach to posting in 2020. The issue is that they prefer voting by HB pencil, so I said I would facilitate the postal ballot process for them. We might just pop them in the same envelope to save on stamps as Choppy hasn't provided prepaid envelopes. And do they need to arrive before the 31st or just postmarked?

Is this the correct address:
Overlord Choppy
c/- Mods Table
Chaddy Food Court
Chaddy Shopping Centre
Chaddy

And what was the prize again?
I thought he was in Tassie ..... you'll need to get your hands on a map ;-)

It closes January 31, 2021.

Based on Saintly’s location on the map, that’s about 30 years and 14 days away.

Considering how Tassie has handled Covid I'm pretty we are well up to speed and probably the envy of every state to be honest.

But sure carry on with your bullshit notions Tassie is a backward place......ha. Probably the most progressive in the country.

Considering how Tassie has handled Covid I'm pretty we are well up to speed and probably the envy of every state to be honest.

But sure carry on with your bullshit notions Tassie is a backward place......ha. Probably the most progressive in the country.
The most progressive backyard place in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back