Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most progressive backyard place in the country?

Not backward these days.

Cutting edge tourism spots all over state, wine trails as good as any, most diverse in landscape like a mini NZ South Island, most famous weekly market in Australia, highest rent to salary avg in Australia.

It's just more boutique not backward.

Just a query about postal ballots. There are a bunch of 'new' Big Footy members at the retirement village across the road who indicated they would like to vote for POTY. There was a bit of disappointment when they heard GR, Snake and Zondor had been rubbed out but they were reassured that I was still eligible despite a bit of a minimalist COVID-safe approach to posting in 2020. The issue is that they prefer voting by HB pencil, so I said I would facilitate the postal ballot process for them. We might just pop them in the same envelope to save on stamps as Choppy hasn't provided prepaid envelopes. And do they need to arrive before the 31st or just postmarked?

Is this the correct address:
Overlord Choppy
c/- Mods Table
Chaddy Food Court
Chaddy Shopping Centre
Chaddy

And what was the prize again?

Im sure a bit of a pisstake which I like but if Mods are happy with collecting of have a PO Box then sure thats absolutely fine.

More votes the merrier so that sounds great!

$250 at RooShop. I decided to increase it as 50 wasn't enough.

Last edited:

Not backward these days.

Cutting edge tourism spots all over state, wine trails as good as any, most diverse in landscape like a mini NZ South Island, most famous weekly market in Australia, highest rent to salary avg in Australia.

I wouldn't be comparing to NZ.
The place that has a near on 100% domestic violence rate across the nation when the all blacks lose.

Not backward these days.

A long way from the Dome though

I wouldn't be comparing to NZ.
The place that has a near on 100% domestic violence rate across the nation when the all blacks lose.
Surely some eggs could fix that

If all Zondors deleted posts in this thread are reinstated which will highlight the Fraudulent nature of this competition and the person running it then Yes. :stern look

The only fraud here is you buddy!

Should I invoke a rule that all posters with Aliases that mods are aware of (which they would be) are automatically suspended?

It has merit as it should be one vote for one person. Maybe it's too late.

Thoughts the esteemed North BF community?

Should I invoke a rule that all posters with Aliases that mods are aware of (which they would be) are automatically suspended?

Why not just ban all posters whose name does not start with “G”.

Heaps of posters have aliases Choppy. I have three. It's only against the rules to use them when one is banned.

Heaps of posters have aliases Choppy. I have three. It's only against the rules to use them when one is banned.
That sounds very much like Wizard magic :) How on earth do you remember which one and who you are? And all the passwords?

That sounds very much like Wizard magic :) How on earth do you remember which one and who you are? And all the passwords?

Lol, well I have a couple of gimmicks.

And the passwords are all the same I think :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I've always thought aliases and alt_accounts were out of bounds so scrap that idea!

Carry on!

Why not just ban all posters whose name does not start with “G”.

This is a legit contest that has had a few twists and turns.

Your suggestion is declined and have a good look in the mirror ; )

Alt accounts/ multiple accounts...
What is the motivation behind this?
What purpose does it serve?
I guess I’m too old school to understand

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It varies. Some would solely be gimmick accounts, played for a communal laugh. Others exist more nefariously for sockpuppeting purposes(to deceive/manipulate the discourse by making things seem more/less popular, or to attack posters etc). Some exist simply to evade bans.

The majority of alt accounts would exist for one of the three reasons above.

It varies. Some would solely be gimmick accounts, played for a communal laugh. Others a bit more nefariously for sockpuppeting (to deceive/manipulate the discourse by making things seem more/less popular, or to attack posters etc). Some exist to evade bans.

The majority would be for one of the three reasons above.

Yeah actually I'm surprised they're allowed. Imagine someone being attacked by three or four posters and made to feel like s**t but it's actually the same *en poster. Not saying all would use it for nefarious purpose but some I have no doubt would.

The mind boggles.

It will get you votes Ferbs and you may very well beat one of my aliases for the POTY Title but sadly you or the club won’t see any money from Choppys. :stern look

Considering I've asked the money (in case anything happens to me) to be put in trust on my behalf I think you may simply be full of s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back