Opinion The SARS-COV-2 and COVID-19 Political or otherwise all you can eat Buffet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you might be putting words in my mouth there.
Generally vaccination lets you pretty much forget about that particular disease. I’ve pumped enough into my kids and recently puppy to have an understanding that once vaccinated your set.
I don’t really see why this virus and the vaccines are different. Other than it just hasn’t been long enough to fully evaluate yet.
I still think in time we’ll just develop immunity like we have for flu.
Just on your puppies vaccinations, I was fortunate to get a mini schnauzer puppy in march last year, my old schnauzer boy died of old age 3 months later.
The breeder mentioned not to worm treat and vaccinate at the same time, they had deaths soon after having both administered in same vet visit. She also gave me a spread sheet on flea treatments and death rates of 4 main stream products.
As she said as I left with him " You can go ahead and do it, but when your pup dies they won't care and you won't have your dog"

Sounds like the tennis players are a bit teste about being locked in a hotel room for 14 days and losing conditioning.
Starting already to break quarantine etc. lol. My prediction is an abort being called when some big names are caught out at night clubs or a few positives and it’s realised you can’t run international sport here anymore. Foreigners aren’t as pussy whipped like us Aussies and kick up a stink.

Sounds like the tennis players are a bit teste about being locked in a hotel room for 14 days and losing conditioning.
Starting already to break quarantine etc. lol. My prediction is an abort being called when some big names are caught out at night clubs or a few positives and it’s realised you can’t run international sport here anymore. Foreigners aren’t as pussy whipped like us Aussies and kick up a stink.
Yeah, players like the Joker are so much better example of how someone should behave during covid... not!

The health of Australians is more important than freedom of Tennis players. They don't deserve exemptions & need to quarantine like anyone else flying in from overseas. If they don't like it, fly home.

Yeah, players like the Joker are so much better example of how someone should behave during covid... not!

The health of Australians is more important than freedom of Tennis players. They don't deserve exemptions & need to quarantine like anyone else flying in from overseas. If they don't like it, fly home.
You can’t have any commerce that requires international visitors under 14 day isolation restrictions. Especially if everyone in the plane is required to go into medi-hotel quarantine if 1 positive case is found on the plane. Think you’ll find the Grand Prix won’t happen as drivers and teams will not attend once they can see what conditions will be like here.

You can’t have any commerce that requires international visitors under 14 day isolation restrictions. Especially if everyone in the plane is required to go into medi-hotel quarantine if 1 positive case is found on the plane. Think you’ll find the Grand Prix won’t happen as drivers and teams will not attend once they can see what conditions will be like here.
Australian Grand Prix has already been delayed to the end of the season. 3rd to last race... by which time vaccines should hopefully be common place.

Australian Grand Prix has already been delayed to the end of the season. 3rd to last race... by which time vaccines should hopefully be common place.
What if you still need to quarantine.

Won't be an issue at the end of this year.

It's why the have rescheduled the season.
Well I hope everything returns to normal of course but it’s this will a vaccine stop transmission or not that is worrying me. Lots of news articles saying negative things about it.

Well I hope everything returns to normal of course but it’s this will a vaccine stop transmission or not that is worrying me. Lots of news articles saying negative things about it.
Things should be more normal in 6 months time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be an issue at the end of this year.

It's why the have rescheduled the season.
I wouldn't bet on that.

The need for quarantine won't be removed until enough Australians have been vaccinated to achieve herd immunity.

The Australian Government is planning on using the Oxford AstraZenica vaccine for most Australians. The efficacy of this drug is so low that it is simply not possible to achieve herd immunity, even if 100% of Australians get vaccinated. That's before we even factor in the 30% or so who won't want to be injected with an ineffective experimental drug.

The chances of Australia achieving herd immunity by November (when the F1 GP is scheduled) are slim to none.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't bet on that.

The need for quarantine won't be removed until enough Australians have been vaccinated to achieve herd immunity.

The Australian Government is planning on using the Oxford AstraZenica vaccine for most Australians. The efficacy of this drug is so low that it is simply not possible to achieve herd immunity, even if 100% of Australians get vaccinated. That's before we even factor in the 30% or so who won't want to be injected with an ineffective experimental drug.

The chances of Australia achieving herd immunity by November (when the F1 GP is scheduled) are slim to none.

Wasn’t the AZ vaccine 90%+ if they did half dose, then full dose. They were retesting as that dosage was a mistake initially. Pretty much the same as Pfizer etc vax’s.
I believe the 60% figure was after the initial jab which was never the intended end point of that treatment.

Wasn’t the AZ vaccine 90%+ if they did half dose, then full dose. They were retesting as that dosage was a mistake initially. Pretty much the same as Pfizer etc vax’s.
I believe the 60% figure was after the initial jab which was never the intended end point of that treatment.
That was reported, yes. They also stated that they were nowhere near finishing trials on the reduced doses. It's highly likely to be a dodgy result.

The Astrazenica vaccine is formed from a Corona virus from the common cold. The initial testing i believe was poor so they did a deal with the Russian mob mixing the Sputnik v which has improved it.
They then set back trials with the half dose, full dose mistake, so at this point I believe there's no numbers to go by.

pussy whipped? Or just decent human beings doing the right thing?

pussy whipped? Or just decent human beings doing the right thing?
We are probably as a nation the most compliant and easily threatened to comply.
I think other counties kind of laugh at how we are so over governed and micro managed.
They can’t quite believe we’re currently unable to leave our country a bit like Russians in the USSR during the Cold War era.

We are probably as a nation the most compliant and easily threatened to comply.
I think other counties kind of laugh at how we are so over governed and micro managed.
They can’t quite believe we’re currently unable to leave our country a bit like Russians in the USSR during the Cold War era.
Yeah. s**t they must be laughing at us now..... with our horrendous COVID cases and deaths....🥴

Yeah. sh*t they must be laughing at us now..... with our horrendous COVID cases and deaths....🥴
I don’t think they are that impressed or even care. We are quite insignificant to the rest of the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back