2020/2021 NBA Season Betting

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
The Nets are now outright favourites to win the East now.

Have shortened with the acquisiton of James harden. came at a bit of a cost in LeVert going and future 1st round picks.
Not buying it. IMO the bucks will slaughter them in the East finals (if they're 100%). Brooklyn have now given up their entire future (again; KG, Pierce, Terry) for Harden. 3 first round kids, Levert, Allen & Prince. Terrible trade, but that is my opinion. Time will tell

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Not buying it. IMO the bucks will slaughter them in the East finals (if they're 100%). Brooklyn have now given up their entire future (again; KG, Pierce, Terry) for Harden. 3 first round kids, Levert, Allen & Prince. Terrible trade, but that is my opinion. Time will tell
I had them as 2nd rank in the East this season. They in my opinion are behind about 4 teams in the west though: Lakers, Clippers, Denver and Dallas.

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lowry and wood ❌ -2.5
YTD
13-15

3 u Lamelo ball over 7.5 rebounds 2.03
Cleared this line 4/5 games, has had double digit rebounding games since his minutes have been bumped up this should continue today
Falls 1 board short
YTD
13-16
-5.28 U

3U philly -10.5 1.95
Basically a full strength philly vs a corona depleted heat

3 U obure o4.5 rebounds 1.78
Has cleared this line 4/5 games.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Won't be much defence being played that's for sure. I'm cheering for anyone other than the Nets this season

Kyrie is a mental patient, KD just chases super teams rather than work (he should cop FAR more criticism than LBJ does for this) and Harden sooking everywhere he goes when he doesn't win, yet he doesn't win because of him.

Please Milwaukee, knock them out.

I think Houston were crazy for trading Levert for Dipo too. The real winners in that entire trade saga was Cleveland. Got Allen for a future first, he builds a good future with Sexton and Garland IMO. He's a very good player and only 22

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Won't be much defence being played that's for sure. I'm cheering for anyone other than the Nets this season

Kyrie is a mental patient, KD just chases super teams rather than work (he should cop FAR more criticism than LBJ does for this) and Harden sooking everywhere he goes when he doesn't win, yet he doesn't win because of him.

Please Milwaukee, knock them out.

I think Houston were crazy for trading Levert for Dipo too. The real winners in that entire trade saga was Cleveland. Got Allen for a future first, he builds a good future with Sexton and Garland IMO. He's a very good player and only 22
I think the way Harden has left Houston, leaves a bit of a bad taste towards Houston and Brooklyn may quickly become the most hated team in the comp.

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Falls 1 board short
YTD
13-16
-5.28 U

3U philly -10.5 1.95
Basically a full strength philly vs a corona depleted heat

3 U obure o4.5 rebounds 1.78
Has cleared this line 4/5 games.
Philly clears + 2.85
Obure clears + 2.34

YTD 15-16

2.5 U Luka Donic over 9.5 Rebounds 1.91
Luka's slowly worked his way into this season, he did state he wasnt game ready leading into the season, he's cleared this 4/6 times with the other 2 games him finishing on 9, had 11 rebounds in there only encounter last season, only real concern is dallas blowing chicago out.

1.5 U Dwight Howard over 9.5 1.94
No Embiid again for this game on a b2b, Dwight had 18 vs the grizzlies today, Horford out again expect dwight to bully the roby.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Philly clears + 2.85
Obure clears + 2.34

YTD 15-16

2.5 U Luka Donic over 9.5 Rebounds 1.91
Luka's slowly worked his way into this season, he did state he wasn't game ready leading into the season, he's cleared this 4/6 times with the other 2 games him finishing on 9, had 11 rebounds in there only encounter last season, only real concern is Dallas blowing Chicago out.

1.5 U Dwight Howard over 9.5 1.94
No Embiid again for this game on a b2b, Dwight had 18 vs the grizzlies today, Horford out again expect Dwight to bully the Roby.
Luka Clears easily expect this line to start being 10.5 +2.27

Sixers game postponed which is unfortunate, every where after i posted this Dwight was crunched into 1.60 most places and the line eventually shifted out to 10.5

YTD
16-16
+2.18

Islanda22

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2014
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Nets are now outright favourites to win the East now.

Have shortened with the acquisiton of James harden. came at a bit of a cost in LeVert going and future 1st round picks.

Can't see Irving accepting his new role now Harden has arrived.

They really have no depth so I can't see them getting past Bucks, Heat and 76ers

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1.5 U Luka Donic o9.5 Rebounds 2.03
Back to the well with Luka, cleared now 5/7, cleared last game by 6, only concern is a back to back also wouldn't surprise me if Porzingis is out.

1.5 U Deandre Hunter Over 5.5 Rebounds 1.70
Been a shining light for the hawks in whats been some terrible performances after a terrific start, Hunter has Cleared 5/6 games

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
Bookies have the Magic favorite @ New York this morning. What am I missing here? back to back game for the Knicks, but they are travelling back from Boston so the travel is irrelevant plus the game in Boston was a massive blowout all starters played less than 30 minutes with Randle playing 31

Back