Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

I disagree. There's no difference.

A simple case of if the shoe fits the agenda....Hypocrisy whilst fighting for validation and justification for a similarly comparative behavior.

Seen plenty of unsolicited and offensive tanned nips and lips at the beach.
Plenty of **** on TV - not many stiff dicks.

It's not an agenda. It's just what is considered socially acceptable or not.

That line in the sand changes over time. Right now, for whatever reason, dicks are considered more offensive than **** are. You know that. I know that.

We all do.

Of course it's a sh*t act, but it doesn't carry the same context or weight or impact as calling a black guy an N-word.
I'm going to go out and invent a racist-o-meter and go around letting people know how racist they should feel when they are racially abused.

Conversations be like, "Sorry, you're a white person of European decent, you can only feel racially abused 23.64% with this one."

Here's one to ponder then.

A black 10-year-old kid who's sweet and innocent, never been exposed to anything racist at all in his life. Lives a sheltered life.

Goes out 1 day and is sees someone with blackface on but doesn't pick up that it's racist. Should he feel that he has been subjected to racism even though he doesn't know the connotations of blackface?

Should he feel 10% racially abused?

20%?

23.64%?

100%?

Or is racism, racism?

Plenty of **** on TV - not many stiff dicks.

It's not an agenda. It's just what is considered socially acceptable or not.

That line in the sand changes over time. Right now, for whatever reason, dicks are considered more offensive than **** are. You know that. I know that.

We all do.
You're correct. Most normal people consider all of the above inappropriate and leave it at that. My point is it's just ironic that the ones who speak out about and condemn unsolicited peckers the loudest, are the exact same people who advocate the inspiration of unsolicited pink bits.

In this particular case where she is speaking out in condemnation of patton, whilst at the same time attacking sl** shamers and advocating only fans....it is in agenda. ironic, stoopid and hypocritical.

Goes out 1 day and is sees someone with blackface on but doesn't pick up that it's racist. Should he feel that he has been subjected to racism even though he doesn't know the connotations of blackface?

Should he feel 10% racially abused?

He should feel zero percent racially abused. Both literally and ideally.

Nek minute you'll be arguing that white face is the same as black face, which does nothing other than out you as an angry knob.

It's a false equivalence which ignores context, relativity and history.

He should feel zero percent racially abused. Both literally and ideally.

Nek minute you'll be arguing that white face is the same as black face, which does nothing other than out you as an angry knob.

It's a false equivalence which ignores context, relativity and history.
Racism is racism, doesn't matter what colour your skin is. To say that someone of a certain coloured skin shouldn't feel the same as another person of another skin colour is just absurd to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't get admitted to hospital for "playing the mental illness card".
You know anyone can get admitted to the hospital right ? Admission to hospital proves nothing one way or the other.

He may we be suffering a mental health issue, having your career blow up in your face would probably give anybody some anxiety. At the same time you can't deny that whenever these guys get themselves in the s**t suddenly mental health comes up.

Racism is racism, doesn't matter what colour your skin is. To say that someone of a certain coloured skin shouldn't feel the same as another person of another skin colour is just absurd to me.

No, that's not the case at all. White face is not the same as black face. It totally lacks the historical, social and cultural context.

Example: Black slave racially abuses his white master with 'I wish I could flog you, you white campaigner". Is this the same thing as the master replying with ''Shut up you N-word, or I'll flog you some more.''

Does it have the same impact or context? Which form of racial abuse is more harmful?

Drawing an equivalence between the two is being ignorant of the contextual reality within which those comments are made.

If you want to equate a man drunkenly propositioning and sleazing all over a woman as she walks home at night (scaring the absolute s**t out of her) with a woman doing the same thing to a man, then you live in la-la land.

Example: Black slave racially abuses his white master with 'I wish I could flog you, you white campaigner". Is this the same thing as the master replying with ''Shut up you N-word, or I'll flog you some more.''
If you want to equate a man drunkenly propositioning and sleazing all over a woman as she walks home at night (scaring the absolute sh*t out of her) with a woman doing the same thing to a man, then you live in la-la land.

You're a bit far down the rabbit hole when you're trying to equate these two scenarios.

You're a bit far down the rabbit hole when you're trying to equate these two scenarios.

How so? Both are actions that come from members of groups that are in a position of physical power and social dominance (white person, male) over the other group (black people, women).

If you honestly think an unsolicited nude from a woman to a bloke is the same thing as one from a man to woman, you're ignoring context and, quite frankly, reality.

Lets be honest here, if you got an unsolicited nude from some random hot chick, you'd probably think it was a scam. If it was legit, you'd be all over that s**t.

Women don't react the same when some random dude sends a picture of their wang. Its not the same thing.

How so? Both are actions that come from members of groups that are in a position of physical power and social dominance (white person, male) over the other group (black people, women).

If you honestly think an unsolicited nude from a woman to a bloke is the same thing as one from a man to woman, you're ignoring context and, quite frankly, reality.

Slave ownership versus a social interaction between a male and a female in the modern era?

Come on.

Slave ownership versus a social interaction between a male and a female in the modern era?

No, that wasn't the comparison. It was comparing the same actions (or comments) within the context of slave and master, and man and woman.

Its like saying 'assault is assault' or 'a punch is a punch', which is like arguing a 25 year old male boxer randomly clocking a 90 year old invalid grandmother is 'the same thing' the grandmother feebly punching him in return.

They're both punches, but they're not the same thing, they dont have the same impact, and they carry different context.

No, that wasn't the comparison. It was comparing the same actions (or comments) within the context of slave and master, and man and woman.

Its like saying 'assault is assault' or 'a punch is a punch', which is like arguing a 25 year old male boxer randomly clocking a 90 year old invalid grandmother is 'the same thing' the grandmother feebly punching him in return.

They're both punches, but they're not the same thing, they dont have the same impact, and they carry different context.

You've chosen some very extreme examples there.

Male-Female interactions in modern society aren't in the same stratosphere as your slave owner example.

Another false equivilance. If she is indeed punching him in return, it's not the same because she is now acting in self defence.

If she went up to the 25yo boxer and punched him unprovoked she'd be just as bad.

Lets be honest here, if you got an unsolicited nude from some random hot chick, you'd probably think it was a scam. If it was legit, you'd be all over that sh*t.

Women don't react the same when some random dude sends a picture of their wang. Its not the same thing.
Deep down they probably are all over it, even if they're not, they'd be hardly offended. It's just a modern day insta female attitude to flip an issue into an inspirational crusade to justify their own ego and validate their place in society amongst other 'inspirational' women who don't let anyone tell them what they can do. All whilst telling others what they can and can't do...

Deep down they probably are all over it, even if they're not, they'd be hardly offended. It's just a modern day insta female attitude to flip an issue into an inspirational crusade to justify their own ego and validate their place in society amongst other 'inspirational' women who don't let anyone tell them what they can do. All whilst telling others what they can and can't do...

Just because I'm not personnally offended or directly impacted by something, doesn't mean I can't, or shouldn't speak up about it.

Is that what you're implying?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back