NFL 2020 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's going to be a crazy off-season for the Saints with a lot of players to be let go due to them being $99 million over the projected cap for next year. Brees retirement gains them $14 million, but that still leaves another $85 million to find.

The Saints SB window has officially closed IMO.

Agree.

That’s the Saints done for being a contender for some time.

Will be very interesting to see who the casualties will be from the salary cap squeeze.

I just want Tommy to win the next two games in a row and retire.

I love the guy more than my two kids but it is not good for heart health
Brady didnt move to Tampa for just 1 season

Brady didnt move to Tampa for just 1 season

If he wins it this year what more is there to achieve?

6 rings at the Patriots and wins 1 with Tampa owning all post-season records and all records in regular season except for Yards.

And for me personally I don't want to wake up Monday's mornings at 3am in September & October again and then have bloody restless nights in January/February anymore - its too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep pretty sure Vikings had the same shot against the Eagles in the 2017/18 season and lost.

Both Vikings and Bucs were/will be playing away in the NFCCG

and with the form the Cheeses are in has every chance to go a similar way :'(

It what happens when you can only throw 3 yds and not quite make that 4th yd down field.

It's all a great recipe for some real twitter gold.

There are really having a debate on nfl live if Brees should come back for another year ....Jeff Saturday said he should...fu** me. 😂😂
Maybe he just wants someone more well known than him who clearly came back for one year too many when everyone knew they shouldn't?

Back