List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I don’t really get, is FAITH really that poor, that unsuccessful that a bottle of wine is that far out of reach?

I mean he’s clearly a bit backward, but sheesh
It’s not the wine, but when you’ve carried on like a tool and you’re so far off the mark, he doesn’t have the balls to show his face. The thing is he sprouts s**t every year and some still entertain him. When you’ve clearly been busted lying about spotting someone, it’s clear you’re just a w***er.

As for Bernard, clearly Faith.

what I don’t really get, is FAITH really that poor, that unsuccessful that a bottle of wine is that far out of reach?

I mean he’s clearly a bit backward, but sheesh
I suppose me putting up that bet flushed him out and now we have had 6 weeks without him here..the old saying small mercies etc

But i mean it, if he fessed up, I will donate it to raise funding for kids with cancer..a very worthy cause so he can actually help instead of feeling silly about being wrong with the bet

I can overlook the bullshit Henley cafe rumour but FAITH's posting in the covid thread was pretty disgusting and I don't regret putting him on ignore.

It’s not the wine, but when you’ve carried on like a tool and you’re so far off the mark, he doesn’t have the balls to show his face. The thing is he sprouts sh*t every year and some still entertain him. When you’ve clearly been busted lying about spotting someone, it’s clear you’re just a w***er.

yeah but as you say, he's wrong every year and watches maybe even less footy than Vader if that's possible.

he still showed no shame when he was caught telling lies about player spotting at Henley. he brass necked that, I think it's the cost of the wine. which is not small, but its also not that much either

and yes, he's a weapons grade F-wit regardless

I suppose me putting up that bet flushed him out and now we have had 6 weeks without him here..the old saying small mercies etc

But i mean it, if he fessed up, I will donate it to raise funding for kids with cancer..a very worthy cause so he can actually help instead of feeling silly about being wrong with the bet

nah, if you get the chance take your winnings.

It’s not the wine, but when you’ve carried on like a tool and you’re so far off the mark, he doesn’t have the balls to show his face. The thing is he sprouts sh*t every year and some still entertain him. When you’ve clearly been busted lying about spotting someone, it’s clear you’re just a w***er.

Even if he didn’t want to show up in any of the threads where he has been tagged, your word is the most important thing anyone owns so a simple PM to Ctid and settle the bet is all he/she needs to do. (And maybe back off on the s**t talking)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the basketcase that has been over the years, whoever has turned it around deserves huge credit.

I think there is Horne next year and possibly Will Verrall the year after that will be very high draft picks.
Let's find out who is responsible and employ them

Mutineer who is that in your avatar?

Would have liked us to have drafted a certain other Vic Country #2 from a few years back. Him, or Ash or Kemp anyway.

Mutineer who is that in your avatar?

Would have liked us to have drafted a certain other Vic Country #2 from a few years back. Him, or Ash or Kemp anyway.
Our 1st draft pick next year.... ;)

Goes by the name Campbell Chesser

1611384581558.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back