Melbourne Jumper 2021??

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news on the jumper?
I don't imagine we'll see much of a change any time soon.

The current designs are functional, but also really popular ... I feel like you see plenty of fans wearing the royal blue, when just about no one would be wearing one of our white abominations iterations.

I don't imagine we'll see much of a change any time soon.

The current designs are functional, but also really popular ... I feel like you see plenty of fans wearing the royal blue, when just about no one would be wearing one of our white abominations iterations.
I wore the white clash jumper, I thought it was great. Had it signed by Bernie Vince and I wore it to every game. Our jumpers are boring but nice, the white was a bit different and made you stand out as not many people wore it.

I wore the white clash jumper, I thought it was great. Had it signed by Bernie Vince and I wore it to every game. Our jumpers are boring but nice, the white was a bit different and made you stand out as not many people wore it.
For my 26th birthday in 2012 my brother in law who worked at nb in Chadstone and became friends with Mark Jamar. He bought a white Guernsey and gave it to Jamar to get the team to sign as it easier to see. Jamar found a spare red and blue guernsey got the team to sign that so I ended up with two guernseys. I use the white one at training. Btw nothing wrong with being 'boring' what else could possibly be done.

On a sadder note for my old mans 50th nye 2004 we gave him a guernsey signed by the playing group. This was done through my sister's friend who was mates with Troy Broadbridge. It was still unclear whether he was alive or not when we gave it to him.

the anzac day one this year is mint

I wish they'd put up the 90s one from last year vs GWS for sale. The Trent Rivers guernsey as I call it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back