Player Sponsorship 2021 BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship - James Frawley

Who would you like BigFooty Saints Board to sponsor this season?

• Leo Connolly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sean McKernan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • James Frawley

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Tom Highmore

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Hey George
I have paid for four shares a couple of weeks ago
Hey Mowman doubled checked and nothing from yourself.
Are you able to check your bank and make sure funds went to:
BSB 083231
Acc 844438053
Name Brendan Boyd

Cheers
Boydie

Hi guys, just a quick heads up to those who haven't paid yet according to the spreadsheet. Whenever you can of course, don't want to pester anyone. Also the info may be a bit off, if you've paid already let me know I will check with boydie.

Mowman - 2 shares ($50)
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2 shares ($50)
sasaint - 4 shares ($100)
jonathons11 - 2 shares ($50)
BigMonty - 3 shares ($75)
Parkysp - 4 shares ($100)
CursingFijian - 4 shares ($100)
Keg still on legs - 2 shares ($50)
paddygunner - 2 shares ($50)
Hubnester - 2 shares ($50)
Gershwin - 2 shares ($50)
dct66 - 2 shares ($50)
Kildonan - 2 shares ($50)

Cheers guys :thumbsu:
Received Parkysp and jonathons11

Im have told club we are a goer for 2021 and asked for some players without sponsors currently so we can chuck up a poll as per usual
I guess the question is who don't we want at the club next year

I guess the question is who don't we want at the club next year
if we sponsor Patrick Cripps do the footy Gods work it so he leaves that 'pile of...' for us next year?

Gday all,
I have put up a poll with the players we can currently choose from who DO NOT have a sponsor.
there are other players available with sponsors already but I feel that if we go with someone without a sponsor currently we get more time with said player at events etc and also we are supporting a player that may not end up with a sponsor so kinda doing 2 good things.
I note that even these guys might get a sponsor at a later time so yeah

Let me know if ya happy with any of them or wanna go with possible others

Cheers

Who ever voted for Tom needs to give himself a month ban , have you not seen what has happened to just about everyone that has been sponsored , do you want that to happen to Tom , Sorry Sean , its time for you to step up and be our Bunny

Thanks for sending through the $$$ for boydie guys.

Here's the remaining list as I have it (could be off, let me know)

Mowman - 2 shares ($50)
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2 shares ($50)
BigMonty - 3 shares ($75)
Keg still on legs - 2 shares ($50)
Gershwin - 2 shares ($50)
dct66 - 2 shares ($50)
Kildonan - 2 shares ($50)

Sorry for the delay in for 2 shares if still available will pay tonight. Otherwise if anyone hasn't paid for their shares and wants to give up 1, Happy to pay for their share. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in for 2 shares if still available will pay tonight. Otherwise if anyone hasn't paid for their shares and wants to give up 1, Happy to pay for their share. Thanks
All good mate, think there is a few still available, no need for anyone to give up shares anyways

Think it would be an interesting change seeing as we normally have teenagers
Been a while since we had a teenager actually, Freezer wasted his teens in the Filth's 'medical department', Robbie Young was mid 20's and Langlands had already been at the club two years when we started sponsoring him. Your point still stands though.

Back