Floridog

All Australian
Mar 8, 2014
Southwest Florida
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Florida Everblades
I just sent an email to the Bulldogs membership services with a question about my international membership and immediately received a reply that they are on Christmas break and will return on January 13. I know there is a time difference between here and there but I didn't realize that there was more than six days involved. C'mon you guys catch up already!

UPDATE: I did receive an actual reply within 40 minutes. So good job Bulldogs.

Last edited:

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
One way of looking at it is that Bulldogs membership services is doing the world a favour. Christmas is the time of peace and goodwill to all men and women but the time period is all too short. If the club is trying to extend the Christmas New Year period by an extra six days then the period of peace and goodwill will extend by a corresponding amount. Good on the club I say for their noble attempt. A Nobel prize ( and the first in the AFL) is imminent. We are the leaders. Gee I love this club.

For those interested, I'm currently reading Russell Holmesby's book The Death of Fitzroy Football Club and there are some snippets about the proposed Fitzroy Footscray merger from different perspectives.

Also I learned that Ross Lyon and Ken Hinkley used to play for the Lions. Interesting read. The Fitzroy players/coaches also talked about being everyone's second favorite team at one point and how that mindset impacted the team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For those interested, I'm currently reading Russell Holmesby's book The Death of Fitzroy Football Club and there are some snippets about the proposed Fitzroy Footscray merger from different perspectives.

Also I learned that Ross Lyon and Ken Hinkley used to play for the Lions. Interesting read. The Fitzroy players/coaches also talked about being everyone's second favorite team at one point and how that mindset impacted the team.

cecil

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I've been looking at grabbing this. You would recommend it then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Reading the jersey thread, fairly concerning the non-sponsor on the back. This was a must win for the CEO over the summer to replace Mercedes. Anyone know where we are at?

Reading the jersey thread, fairly concerning the non-sponsor on the back. This was a must win for the CEO over the summer to replace Mercedes. Anyone know where we are at?
This is probably the worst time to be looking for sponsors, amid lockdowns or the threat thereof.

What's going on here? Is Freo sneakily moving in on the RW&B?

1613347654044.png

:angry:

Been reading Titus O'Reily's eye-opening "Please Gamble Irresponsibly" and came across Easton Wood's tweets from 2017 on the hypocrisy of the AFL warning players off the evils of gambling while happily taking in hundreds of millions to help kids normalise it for themselves through saturation advertising. Great stuff and true leadership from your captain of the time. Cheers!

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Been reading Titus O'Reily's eye-opening "Please Gamble Irresponsibly" and came across Easton Wood's tweets from 2017 on the hypocrisy of the AFL warning players off the evils of gambling while happily taking in hundreds of millions to help kids normalise it for themselves through saturation advertising. Great stuff and true leadership from your captain of the time. Cheers!
He’s still very vocal about it. He was very happy when we got out the pokies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back