Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
To be fair I think Neser's pies aren't much better. Would prefer Richardson (not fit enough yet maybe?) or Pattinson (again not fot).
If Richardson is fit enough I think it should be hime. But I also don't want him out of the Scorchers lineup ha.

Starc was horrible and ****'n Lyon looked dangerous when he gave the ball some air. The back of a length bowling approach all summer. Green barely getting a bowl. labuchagne barely getting a bowl.

The coaching/strategy group around the bowling should get the arse. Every.Single.One of them.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Tim Paine is a popular figure and has made a couple decent contributions but at the end of the day is an average player and not a great leader. Time to get Smith back as captain.
Tough call but probably fair. India looked like they wanted the last two games while we seemed to be going through the motions a bit. That might be an unfair assessment given the pitch but it just didn't seem like there was any aggression from the Aussies. Paine missing routine plays also doesn't help.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Tough call but probably fair. India looked like they wanted the last two games while we seemed to be going through the motions a bit. That might be an unfair assessment given the pitch but it just didn't seem like there was any aggression from the Aussies. Paine missing routine plays also doesn't help.
Yeah I don’t mind Paine but yeah he made an absolute tit out of him self.

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Reminiscent of watching the Eagles last season, always feeling the other team wanted it more.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Reminiscent of watching the Eagles last season, always feeling the other team wanted it more.

Had that last round Hawks at Optus feel about it. Rock up and expect the other team to phone it in, and they turn up showing their elite mindset and determination to play for the win, always.

We were average but India were quite brilliant as the series went on, especially calling on 20 players and almost all of them contributing. Somehow their tail strengthened through injury!

14A0B94C-EA2E-49F5-B56E-8B0D570F655D.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Roy
Livo
Munro
Inglis (WK)
M.Marsh
Turner (c)
Agar
Richo
Tye
Dorff
Ahmed

is an elite set up.

You get some great options with the ball from Agar but more importantly a much better hitter later down the order than Hardie or richo.

Roy
Livo
Munro
Inglis (WK)
M.Marsh
Turner (c)
Agar
Richo
Tye
Dorff
Ahmed

is an elite set up.

You get some great options with the ball from Agar but more importantly a much better hitter later down the order than Hardie or richo.
Isn't Agar out for the tournament?

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Isn't Agar out for the tournament?
Turner said today he is possible inclusion later in the tournament. I want hardie to come on as he seems exciting young prospect but at 7 his batting is not up to it. Been more serviceable the ball but you could easily play a Paris or Kelly for bowling sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back