Gaming Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Valhalla atm. Will get to it on the console next month hopefully.

Nice. Heard mixed reviews about Valhalla, enjoying it? Still have Origins and Odyssey in the pile of shame.

Nice. Heard mixed reviews about Valhalla, enjoying it? Still have Origins and Odyssey in the pile of shame.
Didn’t play those ones. The last ones I played was syndicate, unity and the really fun rogue. It still uses a lot of the fighting mechanics of the the previous two (based on YouTube videos of the last two), but it is an improvement. Depends if you enjoy Viking lore and history too. The plot is also a lot better and it hasn’t been super buggy for me on the Xbox one. Worth a cheap pick up second hand.

The latest Cold War cod black ops was disappointing for mine. I actually went back to playing the fable games on the Xbox premium pass.

Didn’t play those ones. The last ones I played was syndicate, unity and the really fun rogue. It still uses a lot of the fighting mechanics of the the previous two (based on YouTube videos of the last two), but it is an improvement. Depends if you enjoy Viking lore and history too. The plot is also a lot better and it hasn’t been super buggy for me on the Xbox one. Worth a cheap pick up second hand.

The latest Cold War cod black ops was disappointing for mine. I actually went back to playing the fable games on the Xbox premium pass.
Its been a while since I've played any games but some time in the next couple of months I'm hoping to buy a new souped up pc. One of the last games I brought was Black Flag and it was good fun, plus I like sea shanties, but I always thought I'd give rogue a go one day.

Its been a while since I've played any games but some time in the next couple of months I'm hoping to buy a new souped up pc. One of the last games I brought was Black Flag and it was good fun, plus I like sea shanties, but I always thought I'd give rogue a go one day.
It’s like a Black Flag DLC in many ways. Plus, you get to fight for the Templars.

https://veniceunleashed.net/ anyone tried this community supported Battlefield 3 mod?

Game is still good and there seems to be an Aussie server up on Friday at 7.30pm that's well supported.

Cheap game too.

https://veniceunleashed.net/ anyone tried this community supported Battlefield 3 mod?

Game is still good and there seems to be an Aussie server up on Friday at 7.30pm that's well supported.

Cheap game too.
Yep, I play it with a few mates, it's good fun.

It's been really well done.... but we still mostly play BFV.

So I have been playing The Division 2 on the PS5.

Context is funny because it is set after a post pandemic world where a virus has wiped out a lot of the population.

Anyway, if there are any players of it in here (probably doubtful) a mate of mine set up a clan and it is looking for members to be able to raid and the like. Its pretty casual just banter and killing thing TBH.

On the off chance that anyone does play and was looking for a clan PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still playing my old Nintendo games from the 80's.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.png

What engine is it based on?

I feel like they will need to be more reasonable with the price this time. Not keen on a yearly release as that just invites the inevitable issues with bugs and glitches. Just get the game right and don't make it a yearly thing unless the studio is keen to lower the price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back