Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've never clicked this, and won't, but she's paying a fortune to have all these articles up. Seemingly a new one every day and for someone so irrelevant, someone must be paying for them to be posted all of a sudden

1611023174812.png

PatonsSnapChat

Debutant
Jan 11, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
I've never clicked this, and won't, but she's paying a fortune to have all these articles up. Seemingly a new one every day and for someone so irrelevant, someone must be paying for them to be posted all of a sudden

View attachment 1042824

Or they are getting her some copy space because someone is about to go BOOM ! on some medical claims.

I would assume She made a lot of enemies in her time and not just football related and her “husband” is of noted questionable character so he to may have people wanting to help the grenades go off.

#gosaintas

Cancelled
Veteran Reimagine Moorabbin
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah it was.

Someone said after me he finished at another club and the penny dropped.

How's that for an ego hit though, you're this sh*t hot AFL player, you bang a schoolgirl.....and she cucks you because of your little beef bayonet :'(

Love the guy thouygh, enjoy his thoughts on ( Alexis ) Fawx Footy
It was sam gilbert that slept with her. She stole photos from his laptop.

Her husband Is a real class act (strip club owner)

Apparently ( based on the highly reputable UK based news source ) she met him at the strip club 10 years ago, ( was she even 18 ) where they "literally hit it off" What i don't know is what the "it" was that they hit off .

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not found
The real victim in all of this is Nadia. Those column inches used to be hers.

Actually the real victim is probably any potential future females who accuse any AFL players of sexual assault and or rape.

Feels like the cynical wider community will try compare them to people like Kim/The St Kilda Schoolgirl and try and not take their accusations seriously.

I wouldn't myself, but knowing The type of idiot that read crap like the Herald Sun/News Corpse, players will still most likely get the benefit of the doubt because of Kim

Last edited by a moderator:

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
The real victim in all of this is Nadia. Those column inches used to be hers.
Bec Judd has gone quiet too. I'm sensing some gangland-style warfare on the way. These narcissists cannot be happy someone else has the spotlight for a bit

Someone alert the authorities; something is brewing

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
Actually the real victim is probably any potential future females who accuse any AFL players of sexual assault and or rape.

Feels like the cynical wider community will try compare them to people like Kim/The St Kilda Schoolgirl and try and not take their accusations seriously.

I wouldn't myself, but knowing The type of idiot that read crap like the Herald Sun/News Corpse, players will still most likely get the benefit of the doubt because of Kim (look at how so many Collingwood flogs keep defending De Goey etc)

Who did she accuse of sexual assault/rape ?!

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apparently ( based on the highly reputable UK based news source ) she met him at the strip club 10 years ago, ( was she even 18 ) where they "literally hit it off" What i don't know is what the "it" was that they hit off .

5% chance of love, 5% chance of mutual associations, 90% chance he offered her free cocaine.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not found

I wouldn't myself, but knowing The type of idiot that read crap like the Herald Sun/News Corpse, players will still most likely get the benefit of the doubt because of Kim
Our legal system gives the benefit of doubt to the accused so no harm. Better than what goes on in here re being accused (= guilty, hang him!) tbh. Having said that, she has mental issues IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back