Training 2021 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a bunch of young nephews around 19-25 and they say they always see Cameron in the clubs off chops has a bit of a rep as a party boi
In season or offseason? I bumped into him a couple times in 2019 but during xmas period. I bump into the freo kids every weekend in nov/dec.

I have a bunch of young nephews around 19-25 and they say they always see Cameron in the clubs off chops has a bit of a rep as a party boi
There was also a post from a Freo supporter on our board a few years ago about him attending a strip club the night before a WAFL final. Was hoping that it wasn't true.
If it is true that he spends a lot of time doing this sort of thing, hopefully he can turn things around and be more commited to his footy with less of the distractions when he needs to be.
The other stuff he can leave until the off-season and post-retirement etc I suppose.

There was also a post from a Freo supporter on our board a few years ago about him attending a strip club the night before a WAFL final. Was hoping that it wasn't true.
If it is true that he spends a lot of time doing this sort of thing, hopefully he can turn things around and be more commited to his footy with less of the distractions when he needs to be.
The other stuff he can leave until the off-season and post-retirement etc I suppose.
Rookie error, you go to the strip club after you play the final! Not before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What ruck conundrum?
Harry Edwards could be an option given his height, but we have NN, Allen, Vardy, Williams and Jamieson ahead of him.
Are there any injury concerns with any of our rucks?

Last edited:
Listen to the Nest draft special with Trevor woodhouse.

Goes into great detail of players from 2000 onwards but delves into a lot of the young talent we have on our list currently. It came out Late October/Early November but he does talk about Cameron's groin issues and how deliberating it is and he just needs to get that fitness back but they are being careful.

Also talks about Xon, Edwards ( Has gone from 195cm to 100cms and a 100Kgs this pre-season) , Petch ( talks about his serious hammy) , Williams and a few others.

Someone who can play key back and ruck. Has been a long time since we have had a player like that. Ryan Turnball is all I can remember

Someone who can play key back and ruck. Has been a long time since we have had a player like that. Ryan Turnball is all I can remember
Did Adam Hunter used to chop out? Can't quiet recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back