Rumour I suppose this is worthy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was Daniel Chick at first....

Why is he also an Eagles player when he went on to play (train) for two Victorian clubs ??.

Perfect Max Cady face.

Never heard of the guy, though.

BTW great to see news.com going with the AFL star line. My four weeks training with the Hawthorn U/15s (when that was a thing and essentially open to anyone that wanted to try out) surely qualifies me as an AFL star.

Well if you're claiming that as qualification, then I must be a borderline former 'superstar' having undertaken two preseasons with Hawthorn in the early 80's..?!?!

Accordingly, I might start introducing myself as such and should probably update my business cards to include 'Former AFL Star!' - :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if you're claiming that as qualification then I must be a borderline former 'superstar' having undertaken two preseasons with Hawthorn in the early 80's..?!?!

Accordingly, I might start introducing myself as such and should probably update my business cards to include 'Former AFL Star!' - :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:....

I reckon that puts you in AFL Legend status going by news.com logic

Listed at 2 vic clubs after WCE but apparently 'former Eagles Player'....

And numpties on here say there's no such thing as VicBias :rolleyes:

I think it was regurgitated from PerthNow, who had the clickbait of former Eagle to get people interested in it.

Either way sounds like the guy has some real mental health issues, hope the new meds are helping him

Maybe someone scanned the current eagles list and saw a Trew on it, thought it would be a worthy run.

Nobody will stoop to the obvious pun with this. We won't give you the satisfaction.

Trew Story

Listed at 2 vic clubs after WCE but apparently 'former Eagles Player'....

And numpties on here say there's no such thing as VicBias :rolleyes:
The journalist who wrote it comes from Bathurst, Newscorp was founded in Adelaide, its head office is in the US and its Aussie headquarters is in Sydney, but it's VicBias...

Vote for WAxit party next election, please.

The journalist who wrote it comes from Bathurst, Newscorp was founded in Adelaide, its head office is in the US and its Aussie headquarters is in Sydney, but it's VicBias...

Vote for WAxit party next election, please.
Of course it's VicBias. Everything negative mentioned about us in the press is VicBias dontchaknow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back