Competition Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - FJGD Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Count me in 👍🏼
The SFA copped a lot of flak here maybe 5 years ago due to an individual bringing a poor posting standard to this board, but I can assure everyone that he was an exception to the rule, the SFA is a great place to meet footy fans and bond over a fun team based exercise, definitely recommend giving it a go if you find this fun.
Fizz you mad dog
What’s going on

The board where they put hours of work into jumpers and designs when I can do one of better quality in 3 minutes? pfft

pics for proof:

View attachment 1043864
View attachment 1043865
Not only are these the best looking pieces of graphic design, they're both the most accurate! Not only did Bruhn become a Giants, there's a 99% chance that Titchell has an alt playing for the Bombers

Not only are these the best looking pieces of graphic design, they're both the most accurate! Not only did Bruhn become a Giants, there's a 99% chance that Titchell has an alt playing for the Bombers
This is why you're not only the best poster in the SFA, but also the draft board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One game won't hurt. RHF, thaaaaaaanks. Fuggin smash 'em. Look at those atrocities they call logos.

The only good one is the Dragons one.

you mean THIS logo???

new-dragons-logo-png.606019

I prefer my Dragons design in the OP :)

Pffff

If you wanna be a sex god on the qooty field, frog s**t green don't do it.

If you wanna look as hot as Furies qooty is, only the dead sexy magenta and black does the trick

Even if the work experience kid designed it

This does fill me with joy, but this is only a one time thing boys for the meantime.
Although we have never interacted in SFA, I remember you from the GD board and also from my brief forays here :)
Great to have you on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back