EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

There was... the day this happened to them and we drew at Anfield. Also claimed no pen on Van Dijk for kicking Lamela. Funny bunch :D
Well aware of that, worryingly we had people claiming to be referees and not knowing the rules

Spurs fans bringing up Liverpool in a discussion thats got nothing to do with them. Time to ease off on the obsession lads.
Funny i thought it was talking about previous examples off the offside rule. I even mentioned one from a NLD

rodri didnt attempt to play the ball or influence play until mings played it. why didn't he head the ball back where it came from? surely he would know rodri was there seeing as he watched him run past to press the keeper. he also takes another look as the ball comes towards him. has no one to blame but himself. he knows rodri is there and still plays the ball. he could've chested it to the left instead of the right. but didn't. boo hoo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a harsh penalty to give I didn't think it was one.

It really wasn’t harsh. Barnes got his first on the ball first and Allison caught him. Easily a penalty.

And before anyone asks. If that was a penalty against United, I still would have said it was a penalty.

Where was Barnes supposed to go?

It’s an easy decision.
It really wasn’t harsh. Barnes got his first on the ball first and Allison caught him. Easily a penalty.
Oh please as a striker myself I know what Barnes was doing, I'd have done it too.

Again I think Allison is hard done by with that decision.

Oh please as a striker myself I know what Barnes was doing, I'd have done it too.

Again I think Alison is hard done by with that decision.

And if you got to the ball first and the goalkeeper caught you on the foot, you would have received a penalty as well.

Klopp really starting to approach flog territory with his carry on. The happy manager act not so prevalent when things not going his own way
Not getting goals when players are 3 metres offside anymore. Or being sucked off by VAR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back