EPL Matchday 19

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Oh please as a striker myself I know what Barnes was doing, I'd have done it too.

Again I think Allison is hard done by with that decision.

I was a striker too. That is irrelevant.

Barnes got the ball. Allison got Barnes.

Stonewall penalty.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
And if you got to the ball first and the goalkeeper caught you on the foot, you would have received a penalty as well.
He left his foot there so he could get the contact again I'm not saying it wasn't a penalty at all but a harsh one to give against the goalkeeper who couldn't do much about it.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
He left his foot there so he could get the contact again I'm not saying it wasn't a penalty at all but a harsh one to give against the goalkeeper who couldn't do much about it.

The keeper chose to come for the ball. It’s not right to say the keeper couldn’t do much about it. Once he chose to come for the ball he is risking contact and a penalty if he is second to it.

Recall being laughed at by a certain Pool supporter when I said United would be ready to challenge this season. The gap with Pool was far too big to overcome...

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Are you now saying Barnes dived?

Allison came for the ball FFS. Once he fails to get it he is gone if contact is made.

Say whatever you want it's not a "stonewall decision" I still think it's a harsh one to give again the penalty is there don't twist that one.

Recall being laughed at by a certain Pool supporter when I said United would be ready to challenge this season. The gap with Pool was far too big to overcome...
Wonder who that could be haha. couldn’t be a highly biased fella now could it

remember also being laughed at for suggesting the same.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Say whatever you want it's not a "stonewall decision" I still think it's a harsh one to give again the penalty is there don't twist that one.

The penalty is there but it's a harsh one to give? :rolleyes:

It's either there or it isn't.

It's a stonewall decision. You might want to read up on your rules chum. Allison doesn't even have to make contact for that to be given. He only has to impede the player and Barnes had precisely nowhere to go but over the top of the keeper. I repeat, because you seem a little slow and don't actually know the rules of football...Allison made the decision to come for the ball. He didn't get the ball but he impeded the player who couldn't avoid him.

It's. A. Penalty. Every. Day. Of. The. Week.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
8FD62FE4-E522-42ED-8F8D-5EFD0BC9E13E.gif

Will now add another year to the complaining about Pickford
The peculiar part about the blaming Pickford for their woes argument is that they have conceded 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1 in the league since.

Dropping points to Burnley, United, Saints, Newcastle, West Brom, Fulham, Brighton, City.

Defending isn’t the issue, scoring is.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

We got laughed it and called delusional all the time on this board when we were improving and getting better, it’s nothing to brag about

Back