EPL Matchday 19

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The peculiar part about the blaming Pickford for their woes argument is that they have conceded 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1 in the league since.

Dropping points to Burnley, United, Saints, Newcastle, West Brom, Fulham, Brighton, City.

Defending isn’t the issue, scoring is.
Is that actually their record or are you writing some binary code

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
The penalty is there but it's a harsh one to give? :rolleyes:

It's either there or it isn't.

It's a stonewall decision. You might want to read up on your rules chum. Allison doesn't even have to make contact for that to be given. He only has to impede the player and Barnes had precisely nowhere to go but over the top of the keeper. I repeat, because you seem a little slow and don't actually know the rules of football...Allison made the decision to come for the ball. He didn't get the ball but he impeded the player who couldn't avoid him.

It's. A. Penalty. Every. Day. Of. The. Week.
HAHAHAHAHAHA stonewall decision, but Allision doesn't need to make contact for that to be given. When you try to explain something at least proofread wtf you're saying before you look like a spud.

I'm not even going to bother explaining what it means for it to be harsh because you'll turn around and say any player that falls in the box due to contact is a clear cut penalty. #peoplelivinginglasshouses

Last edited:

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Have teams worked out Liverpool's attack or have they just forgotten how to score?

Recall being laughed at by a certain Pool supporter when I said United would be ready to challenge this season. The gap with Pool was far too big to overcome...
The file's getting too big to keep making note of every Jod call that blew up in his face.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Even though my comment seems to have upset some, perhaps Leeds really should have devoted more resources into upkeep of their pitch.

The pitch was planned to be upgraded last year but with the shorter break it wasn’t possible.

The pitch was planned to be upgraded last year but with the shorter break it wasn’t possible.
Surprised it wasn't upgraded over the first lockdown, or would this have been a further upgrade?

They’re currently replacing the top of the pitch. Temp fix as the problem is with the drainage underneath. Kinnear said there will be a full overhaul in the summer

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Have teams worked out Liverpool's attack or have they just forgotten how to score?

For me it’s more the latter than the former. I posted this last week. Similar story this morning. 27 shots, 16 from inside the area. That doesn’t suggest Burnley have done a particularly good job of cutting off the supply to our attackers. Wind back 6-12 months and I’d laugh if you told me our front 3 wouldn’t have scored a couple with that many chances. Now it’s become part of the routine.

Love my boy Bobby but he should’ve done a lot better from some of the positions he received the ball in. There was a time when any member of our front 3 took the ball in the penalty area and I’d be confident it would end up in the back of the net. For whatever reason we seem to have lost our mojo going forward.

It’s been a common theme in a lot of our recent performances. Plenty of possession, and we don’t have a problem getting the ball into dangerous positions close to goal, but where previously we would act decisively and with quality once in those positions, we now look out of ideas and make the wrong pass or produce an inexplicably weak shot that misses or is easily saved.

Incredibly frustrating to watch, knowing what they’re capable of.

Last edited:
Liverpool look mentally and physically burnt out, was suggested on here that this was inevitable.

Interesting to see how Klopp goes now its not all going his way, he doesnt like that much.

The players are now immune to the special Jurgen Juice

HAHAHAHAHAHA stonewall decision, but Allision doesn't need to make contact for that to be given. When you try to explain something at least proofread wtf you're saying before you look like a spud.

I'm not even going to bother explaining what it means for it to be harsh because you'll turn around and say any player that falls in the box due to contact is a clear cut penalty. #peoplelivinginglasshouses

You’ve literally described the majority of Liverpool’s penalties in the last couple of seasons

Back