BBL BBL Match 47 Perth Scorchers v Hobart Hurricanes at Metricon Stadium 1605 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth from, Mitch Marsh (c), Ashton Agar, Fawad Ahmad, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Joe Clarke*, Cameron Gannon, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Jason Roy (ENG), Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman
Hobart from, Scott Boland, Tim David, Jake Doran, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Peter Handscomb, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, Mitchell Owen, Tim Paine, Will Parker, D’Arcy Short, Matthew Wade, Nick Winter, Mac Wright, Sandeep Lamichhane (NEP), Dawid Malan (ENG), Keemo Paul (WI), Johan Botha*, Charlie Wakim*, Caleb Jewell*, Will Jacks* (ENG), Colin Ingram* (SA)

This will likely pre-empt a cheap dismissal today, but I was wrong about signing Colin Munro (admittedly, after a pretty horrid showing against Rashid Khan) - he’s been the anchor that the likes of Turner and Bancroft haven’t been able to come close to being for the Scorchers.

This will likely pre-empt a cheap dismissal today, but I was wrong about signing Colin Munro (admittedly, after a pretty horrid showing against Rashid Khan) - he’s been the anchor that the likes of Turner and Bancroft haven’t been able to come close to being for the Scorchers.

hahahahha

I ******* KNEW IT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good work. Cardinal sin getting bowled by Jacks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back