Rumour Cousins considers shock WA footy comeback

Remove this Banner Ad

Likley suburban footy. As a way to get back on track. But could be difficult fitting in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been given 17 chances, thinking number 18 will be any different makes you insane.
So what should he do mate? WTF is wrong with him trying to improve his life?

As far as i know he's never been convicted of a voilent crime, sure he's made his ex wife lifes hell and he has paid for that in more ways than one, i'm rooting for the guy.

Last edited:
So what should he do mate? WTF is wrong with him trying to improve his life?

As far as i know he's never been convicted of a voilent crime, sure he's made his ex wife lifes hell and he has paid for that in more ways than one, i'm rooting for the guy.

Go to rehab? Stop abusing drugs? Stop being an evil monster to his family? Those would be good starts, all he cares about is the drugs though, he's proven that a million times now, he doesn't deserve anymore chances.

Go to rehab? Stop abusing drugs? Stop being an evil monster to his family? Those would be good starts, all he cares about is the drugs though, he's proven that a million times now, he doesn't deserve anymore chances.
Agree with you Kappa.

If he is interested in supporting his kids, then get a normal job like the rest of us. Getting $500 a game on the weekend to support his drug usage. Will most likely play the first 2 rounds, and you wont see him again at training or on game day.

Get a ******* job Ben, you junkie piece of s**t.

Agree with you Kappa.

If he is interested in supporting his kids, then get a normal job like the rest of us. Getting $500 a game on the weekend to support his drug usage. Will most likely play the first 2 rounds, and you wont see him again at training or on game day.

Get a ******* job Ben, you junkie piece of sh*t.
Yeah * him for doing something fun on his weekends, maybe get him into a training schedule. What an absolute campaigner

Yeah fu** him for doing something fun on his weekends, maybe get him into a training schedule. What an absolute campaigner

Na, * him for being given dozens of chances and every time spitting in the face of people who have sacrificed a lot to try and help him.

* him for being an evil monster and terrorisizing his family.

* him for putting drugs before his children for over a decade.

And * him for using the money's he's gonna get from these games to fund drug dealers and harm our community further.

So yes, what an absolute campaigner is spot on. Oxygen thief.

Yeah fu** him for doing something fun on his weekends, maybe get him into a training schedule. What an absolute campaigner
I'm not buying this s**t.
He has done nothing but waste other peoples time.
He's shat on his only family and friends.
Have a chat to his old man about Ben.
How many ******* chances does one bloke need? He can't commit to a football side. What about the coaches and staff who don't get paid and put in the time and effort?

Ben needs to start at the bottom now, get clean and achieve a simple work routine to gain people's trust again. Gain his families trust again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back