Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Its TOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

images

You’re not missing out on anything if you delete them.

Good Point and I have done it before.

I am really on them as on Facebook I have family on there and I can miss peoples Comments on there Easily and I have a Few Mates on Twitter being the Only way I can contact them

Good Point and I have done it before.

I am really on them as on Facebook I have family on there and I can miss peoples Comments on there Easily and I have a Few Mates on Twitter being the Only way I can contact them

Just don’t delete them, maybe just take some time off if you have the willpower.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
What do you reckon... lost opportunity not getting Majak daw to come train with us? We could do with the ready made, mature KPP depth

He’s training with the Demons now

What do you reckon... lost opportunity not getting Majak daw to come train with us? We could do with the ready made, mature KPP depth

He’s training with the Demons now

50/50 about it but I would not mind us given him a go but I think we are keeping 1 spot open for the Mid-Season Draft

I am getting Sick and Tired of People calling me a Bloody Idiot just because I think of People's Health 1st
You’re not an idiot TD, far from it. You have shown courage to express your opinions during the pandemic. Stay true to your beliefs and don’t let anyone make you angry.

You’re not an idiot TD, far from it. You have shown courage to express your opinions during the pandemic. Stay true to your beliefs and don’t let anyone make you angry.

Thank You jmac70 I try not to get too Angry but at times it gets bit Hard

Back