Prediction Who will win the Hawks most improved player award in 2021?

Who will be the Hawks most improved player in 2021?

• James Cousins

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Damon Greaves

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Changkuoth Jiath

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Dylan Moore

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Conor Nash

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Harry Morrison

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Oliver Hanrahan

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Jacob Koschitzke

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Emerson Jeka

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan Moore odds on I reckon this year

Will Day to come top 3 in the B & F so I'll back him to take it out.

I can see Will Day making a huge stride this year (again). Greaves is solid but unspectacular. I'd love it to be Lewis, because if he does we're better than evens to make Finals I reckon.

If preseason reporting/hype is to be believed Cj would be the smart bet.
I'm really hoping we see a lot of the young fellas come on- if we can have two of Jeka, Kosi, DGB, or Lewis come good that'll go a long way for our rebuild/future.

I reckon a good metric for us will be how BHH go this year- we've got a heap of young players the club seems to be internally excited about and if the season plays out how a lot of the industry people predict (15th or lower) I'd be hoping to see our resi's play VFL finals.

If preseason reporting/hype is to be believed Cj would be the smart bet.
I'm really hoping we see a lot of the young fellas come on- if we can have two of Jeka, Kosi, DGB, or Lewis come good that'll go a long way for our rebuild/future.

I reckon a good metric for us will be how BHH go this year- we've got a heap of young players the club seems to be internally excited about and if the season plays out how a lot of the industry people predict (15th or lower) I'd be hoping to see our resi's play VFL finals.
CJ seems to be doing the hard stuff well but there's still plenty of comments regarding him not being able to hit a target by foot whilst on the run.

If he can't do the (relatively) easy things well then all the running & flash will be for nothing.

CJ seems to be doing the hard stuff well but there's still plenty of comments regarding him not being able to hit a target by foot whilst on the run.

If he can't do the (relatively) easy things well then all the running & flash will be for nothing.
You make a good point- but I'm trusting the club to bring that side of his game up to scratch this season. I don't doubt that he'd be working on that stuff a lot. Does anyone know which players/coaches have been working closely with him? That'd be a pretty good indicator of where he's at I'd say.

im big on Damon Greaves as the break out player in 2021, he was close to a rising star nom in 2020 i reckon, so should get a nom pretty early.

i also think CJ and Kosi have an ok chance of having break out performances too and i wouldnt be surprised to see both DGB and Downie have good games in their debut years whether thats this year or next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore, Cousins, Greaves are all up there but I feel that the expectations are on them to be around the mark anyway to be in the best 22 .
I would throw some serious value in the rise of Josh Morris to pull it together for 8-10 games or Tyler Brockman for the same number. Really exciting times for the new look Hawks

Moore, Cousins, Greaves are all up there but I feel that the expectations are on them to be around the mark anyway to be in the best 22 .
I would throw some serious value in the rise of Josh Morris to pull it together for 8-10 games or Tyler Brockman for the same number. Really exciting times for the new look Hawks
I'm heaps more excited by Brockman than Morris - any player that is equal parts Harley Bennell & Cyril Rioli has got to go ok!

Back