Duckworth
Old Campaigner
IriDiuM
Dave
Slice and Dyson
DonsRule
11kgm
Nuggs Bunny

Can you get your pledges in asap please.

We also need to get serious about picking the second player. Personally I think one of the draftees would be the best choice as it's a nice feeling to know you've been there from day dot but that's just my 2c worth. I guess that also makes it hard because for most, they are all an unknown quantity.

Still waiting on money from the following;

Duckworth
Old Campaigner
IriDiuM
Dave
Slice and Dyson
DonsRule
11kgm
Nuggs Bunny

We also need to get serious about picking the second player. Personally I think one of the draftees would be the best choice as it's a nice feeling to know you've been there from day dot but that's just my 2c worth. I guess that also makes it hard because for most, they are all an unknown quantity.
How much are we short?

Duckworth
Old Campaigner
IriDiuM
Dave
Slice and Dyson
DonsRule
11kgm
Nuggs Bunny

Perkins?

Duckworth
Old Campaigner
IriDiuM
Dave
Slice and Dyson
DonsRule
11kgm
Nuggs Bunny

All sorted from my end. Sorry I missed the post with the payment instructions.

I vote for Perkins too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Is it too late to contribute this year?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
If we've just fallen over the line I'd be hesitant to do a 3rd. Hate to do a 3rd this year and have more drop off next year and we have to give one up.
It could also go the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back