Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Tyreek Hill over 100.5 receiving yards

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Tyreek Hill under 100.5 receiving yards

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate offsetting penalties sometimes. If you get flagged for one just keep niggling the opposition until they retaliate and get flagged too.

Yep, love how one team can be penalised 100 yards...and one can be penalised 10 yards for an offset lel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate offsetting penalties sometimes. If you get flagged for one just keep niggling the opposition until they retaliate and get flagged too.
gotta love it when its a 5yd illegal formation that offsets a 50yd PI call.

Ever the optimist...was stupid the first time, it was worse the second time, it's even worse now. Be lucky to see the ball again

go for it & don't get it (which they 99% wouldn't have) & they've no chance, get the fg & there's still a bit of hope, 2 scores not 3.

They lost any real chance with the FG call at the end of first half.

go for it & don't get it (which they 99% wouldn't have) & they've no chance, get the fg & there's still a bit of hope, 2 scores not 3.

They lost any real chance with the FG call at the end of first half.

The first one in the second half was the worst of the lot. At worst you don't get it...so what they are trapped deep.

Look at the energy on the Bills d since the olineman shoved Okafor. Where was this?

Yep, should have happened in the first quarter. You won't see the Bugs be as soft as peanuts for 3 quarters.

I don't think I've ever seen a game where one team has been so comprehensively outcoached.
Bills have some big holes to fix. and couldnt give Allen a clean pocket.

KC played as good as they have all year. They just coasted the back half of the year by scraping out close wins against teams they would put burgers on if they wanted to.

Bills have some big holes to fix. and couldnt give Allen a clean pocket.

KC played as good as they have all year. They just coasted the back half of the year by scraping out close wins against teams they would put burgers on if they wanted to.

Yep best KC of the year. However, I'm not sure the Bills have a single play design in them to scheme a receiver open. It can't all be Allen running and gunning it in tight windows and Diggs being Diggs.

Back