JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This weekends TCR round has all the supports races that Supercars should have, TCM, F5000 and T2A. Great line up.
Supercars settle for Porsches and those hideous V8 utes.

So do they own it still?
Nope.

I don't think Supercars are having any ARG categories racing with them this year, might be wrong though.

It's essentially the 2L Touring Car days again, except this time TCR hold more of a whip hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A0016530v1-1.jpg

Erebus Motorsport has revealed a sleek black look for pre-season testing ahead of the 2021 Repco Supercars Championship.
The Holden squad will run in the black-based livery at Winton on Wednesday in a rookie test.
The colours will remain on he cars for the official pre-season test at the Victorian circuit on February 16.

Love it Betty, dont go back to sports cars.

Think GRM is the biggest shareholder in s5000 these days. The Supercars version was folded in possibly at the insistence of CAMS (MotorSport Australia now?). There was only one car.
I think the Rogers brothers own ARG don't they ??

A0016530v1-1.jpg

Erebus Motorsport has revealed a sleek black look for pre-season testing ahead of the 2021 Repco Supercars Championship.
The Holden squad will run in the black-based livery at Winton on Wednesday in a rookie test.
The colours will remain on he cars for the official pre-season test at the Victorian circuit on February 16.

Love it Betty, dont go back to sports cars.

looks good but a little alarming that they’re their own major sponsor.

Barry fronts it these days, not his Dad? Own 47.5 % I understand, so are the biggest shareholder.
Roy is looking after the horses?
I think you're right yeah, Barry certainly fronts it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back