Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG.... like were we best friends in a past life?

I cant stand babies. I'm a woman ffs... the "baby" section at Kmart makes me wanna retch. I hate the smell.

I love kids like.... 12 years+

I joked with the wife that I would start parenting when they can wipe their own arse and open beers ....

Question to any parents;

Did you find that your suffering eased when you had your child or was it just a case of being so distracted that you don't allow yourself to feel down?

My daughter eased things for me, but I still took out life insurance in case I ever took a downward turn. Now that things have gone south for me, I’m glad I did that for her

My daughter eased things for me, but I still took out life insurance in case I ever took a downward turn. Now that things have gone south for me, I’m glad I did that for her

Please get help.

Not saying anything re. your situation- but there was a guy at my work who took his own life. He was 55ish and had an 8 year old. Just too ******* sad. I never knew him- never said one word to him at work (we didnt "run" in the same circles and it was a huge school)- and I was massively cut up about it. At the end of the day was sobbing in my car, could barely drive home. And still think of that young girl sometimes.

Please get help.
I am. Not for me, for her. But it’s nice to know if the occasion comes when I can’t pull myself back up, that’s one thing she won’t need to stress about

FWIW- I'll never take my parents for granted again. Esp my dad. He's the "strong and silent" type. Srsly- honestly growing up I thought he didnt like me. (love me yeah, but not like)

I got a beer the other day at the golf course, I met him when he finished his game. His mates came over and got introduced to me and one goes "OMG!!! The famous Michelle!!!! Your Dad doesnt shut up about you".

I could have cried. I felt so ******* bad in that moment.

/and I'm 40 years old btw.

So there you go.... you are very important to her, so dont give up.
I’m doing everything I can not to. Every time I get that low, I generally message someone about it and get pulled back out.

After the last few weeks I've decided that I hate people and want to spend the rest of my life alone.
I hear you there. Same and just have to try make it happen.
Things were desperate for me last year and as men were all told reach out speak. I did just like I did 6 years a go but everything busy and now my life is ****ed no real way out
Not that I blame anyone but there are a lot of false messages preached.
I know I'm now not capable of a real existence in society so have to find my place. * knows now where that is thou

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Srcsm. Nothing. Someone was meant to come over tho. He did not.

Oh s**t im sorry. Mis-read that. Well I binge on sugarwhen I get disappointed, sad or stressed at times. It can get pretty bad.

Anyway, gonna be a long night hot out here. Any new shows U watching or movies.

I usually just stick to one thing and go all out. Like this Nutella jar a few days back. This was post cake and cookies on that day I think or it wasn't. That sugar rush. Nutella never disappoints.

IMG20210118220326.jpg

Oh sh*t im sorry. Mis-read that. Well I binge on sugarwhen I get disappointed, sad or stressed at times. It can get pretty bad.

Anyway, gonna be a long night hot out here. Any new shows U watching or movies.

New shows? Nah dont have netflix.

Movies - The Dry. Next up Promising Young Woman

I liked jam as a kid. Haven't had it in forever. Don't miss it either.....
Mmmm scones with strawberry jam and cream. I think you may have inspired me to make lemonade scones. Yes i think I might do that soon

/edit: this thread has actually been cheering me up the past couple days. Cheers guys, really do appreciate it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back