Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Davante Adams over 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Davante Adams under 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t quite buy this from Rodgers, surely if it’s there you run it in on third down?

View attachment 1045702
Makes zero sense.

Even if he doesn't make the end zone, 4th & 2 (or whatever it would have been) would have been a hell of a lot more makeable than the 4th & 8 he assumes he would have had a shot at

Can the QB Class of 2000 win another ring growing their lead over the class of '79?
I mean class of ‘04 has just as many QB rings as ‘79.

I just had a scary thought. If the Bucs win the superbowl thread will still attract the pats blowing but now just be Brady fans
No sh*t, it's why Im a massive green bay fan this week. I've been dreading this since the start of the playoffs.
What about the NFL media???

Just think how full-on the Brady hype will be over the next 2 weeks.

You guys might have to go camping to some remote wilderness location. :D

Last edited:

You can quote someone with more credibility than Skip surely? 😂

Isnt the over the top s**t just apart of his shtick. never watched him or anything. but isnt he just Brady and a Cowboys homer.

But yeah the Media will be a non stop blowjob for both Brady. even with Mahomes being the better player right now.
The media is also why ring debates are such a thing and that so many people think win/loss is a QB stat.

Brady throws 3 picks and still ends up in the Superbowl and it's at Bucs stadium.

That guy has been good for a long time but come on
People always dwell on the big plays from later in the game, but it was won in the first two and a bit quarters. Tampa scoring 28 points on their first 6 possessions was good enough for victory. Brady was fantastic up to that point. The Bucs defence bailed him out after that.

Three interceptions would normally spell doom for any side (especially at Lambeau) but as it turned out, they weren't too costly. Two of 'em were deep throws from midfield well into Packers territory. The other pick was from inside FG range and cost Tampa a possible 3 points. No return yardage on any of them. Green Bay started from their 32, 19 and 24 yard line after those turnovers and scored just 7 points.

It made the game much closer than it needed to be, but they got out of there with a win.
Although, it won't give them much confidence heading into the Super Bowl - their offence is still very inconsistent and shaky under pressure.
They got lucky today with some big plays.

Home field advantage is negligible this season without the big crowds, so I don't expect the venue will worry KC

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You brought him into this thread, Captain Goldfish 😂

I hadn't thought about that dildo in years until I saw those tweets of his which you posted.

I wasn't using him as a person to justify my opinion. I was pointing out how much of a knob he is, captain comprehension.

I wasn't using him as a person to justify my opinion. I was pointing out how much of a knob he is, captain comprehension.
smh lol

Did you really think I was unaware of what a universally despised f**k stick Skip Bayless is? I had Foxtel for 10 years. Him, Stephen A Smith, Mark Robinson and Dwayne Russell are part of the reason why I cancelled my subscription.

I was laughing when I saw all those idiotic tweets of his which we both posted. Isn't Skip the epitome of the NFL Media's Tom Brady Dick-Riders Association?
I thought you'd like seeing his post game tweets given your stated feelings of dread re:Tompa :D

Why are you so full of yourself? Why are you always talking down to people on this board? Always acting like such a know-all and right about everything, and everyone else is so clueless.... Geez... You're a legend in your own mind, aren't ya?

Last edited:
smh lol

Did you really think I was unaware of what a universally despised f**k stick Skip Bayless is? I had Foxtel for 10 years. Him, Stephen A Smith, Mark Robinson and Dwayne Russell are part of the reason why I cancelled my subscription.

I was laughing when I saw all those idiotic tweets of his which we both posted. Isn't Skip the epitome of the NFL Media's Tom Brady Dick-Riders Association?
I thought you'd like seeing his post game tweets given your stated feelings of dread re:Tompa :D

Why are you so full of yourself? Why are you always talking down to people on this board? Always acting like such a know-all and right about everything, and everyone else is so clueless.... Geez... You're a legend in your own mind, aren't ya?

God, if you can't take a bit banter back and forth don't start it. Seek help. Never seen someone who seemingly wants to have a crack like you then cry when he receives a bit of it back.

Both teams had a remarkably easy regular schedule. Home field might make it for Bucs though

Very astute point.
Clearly, you are a regular listener to the board podcast - wherein you will have heard moi describe the Packers regular season schedule as a "honey dipped, calf milk soaked, icing sugar crusted, puffed egg white cushioned, three layer super soft 10 ply, hand kneaded, gluten free, fully organic, commune raised, mouth formed marshmallow of a schedule.".

1-4 in NFC champ games

I actually reckon he’s fortunate not to have made more SBS or it would be more glaring
Don’t believe in the choke thing. This was a flawed team which was masked by Rodgers, would’ve have struggled to make playoffs without him. There were however a couple of deep balls that he missed on their last drive but with no running game he kept him in it
View attachment 1045580
Am I that out of touch...

No, it’s Fuey that’s wrong...
I reckon you and Blacky should have some quality verbal fisticuffs on the podcast next week. BeinPurplenGreen
Yeah, he'll show up now he's got a reason to!
He likes to go missing when it's suits him doesn't he? 😉
He's very busy playing his imaginary football on SFA. Leave him alone. 😂
It's *that* important for you to try and vindicate your love for a QB that your team bought, proceeded to choke in the biggest game, and then dragged over the line by a great defense to 'win' another title?
Got to get to the SB to win them I guess

Imagine the records of Pey Pey and Rodgers if Brady played in the NFC his whole career!

Rodgers and Brady have the same number of NFC championships - let that sink in

Shut ya piehole and save it for the podcast. I want you two going hammer and tong. None of this get it out of your systems today and come to an amicable agreement nonsense.
Really need Brasher and BeinPurplenGreen to wind you both up on Wednesday night.
No need to wait for next week, have a listen to the "we are destined" spiel from the review this week, or even better the promised smashing in the preview...

Last edited:
I don’t quite buy this from Rodgers, surely if it’s there you run it in on third down?

View attachment 1045702

Also, if you're going for it you take the additional yardage to (at worst) make it a shorter fourth down attempt.

You throw it if you don't think you're going for it.

Back