Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony is the "don't touch my guns" element that stormed the capital may end up with felony convictions, prohibiting their access to firearms.
They took their own guns.

Fascists generally want a highly ordered, highly militarised, highly mobilised state. Yes, Trump is keen on military spending but he doesn't seek to remake and mobilise society as an extension of the military. He is basically isolationist and appears to have no real appetite for foreign wars. And he favours chaotic governance and personal liberty over the rigid order and state control generally favoured by fascists. Nor does Trump give any indication that he has any ideological moorings whatsoever beyond his own narrow self-interest, as opposed to the intense ideological underpinnings of a truly fascist state.

Read this and get back to me...

What do you mean when you call Trump a fascist?

Here you go everyone................. maybe not sexy enough but should suffice SJ's incessant demand of exact definitions from you all.

Remember the grammar nazi's are watching and they don't care if trump is bad or not, describe him correctly or else I'll shake my fist at the cloud.

1611460594570.png

Once you truly learn to strip that subjection inflection and see things more objectively, you can probably answer that question for yourself. You're thinking small-scale.
Where does your assessment of the value of human life come from?

Where does it come from? From a belief that everyone should come into this world with an equality of opportunity, that shade of skin doesn't matter to this end. Individual actions count for more towards a person's worth (or lack of) than whatever their DNA has encoded within them. If someone does wrong, you hold them to account as an individual, not their race as a collective. Rather than small-scale, this idea of a common humanity is one that spans the globe and it is this that the Far Right agitates against. Exclusion. Segregation. Deprivation. These are Far Right goals for relations between the races. Punishments. And for what? Degrees of seperation that nobody has any control over. You think anyone has a choice of being born white? Or black? Or asian?

On this issue I freely admit that I cannot be neutral. I cannot be objective.

I oppose what the Far Right stands for. I always will. How do you see the Far Right? Do you actually subscribe to any of their beliefs? If so how do you actually define your struggle?

Shouldn't be needed, but a reminder that turning the thread into an aggressive personal shitfight with another poster will result in you losing access to the thread or worse.
Worse being??

made a moderator and being subjected to reading annoying pedants?

This discussion about morons is all very interesting, but there is a whole separate board for Richmond supporters.

Yes, the back to back premiership board!

And that you kindly to all Geelong people's for their kind contributions to it :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This discussion about morons is all very interesting, but there is a whole separate board for Richmond supporters.
I will see your Richmond and raise you a Collingwood Board

Now as a Collingwood supporter I can say that without fear or favor; some of the dumbest ferks ever put on this earth gravitate to that board in fact it is quickly becoming known as the Anti-Collingwood Board

I will see your Richmond and raise you a Collingwood Board

Now as a Collingwood supporter I can say that without fear or favor; some of the dumbest ferks ever put on this earth gravitate to that board in fact it is quickly becoming known as the Anti-Collingwood Board

The request to split the board into the "black magpies" and the "white magpies" still cracks me up

Qanon rioters arrested are all claiming trump told them to storm the building. This cant be good for trump.
Much like some of the other wacky stuff they think, they could quite easily read from his words whatever they wanted. We can't trust their interpretation of his words as his intent. It's a symbiotic relationship based on delusion.

Not to say he didn't incite, but some of it has happened somewhat indirectly, and someone perhaps happy to string them along knowing they might have thought that.

Much like some of the other wacky stuff they think, they could quite easily read from his words whatever they wanted. We can't trust their interpretation of his words as his intent. It's a symbiotic relationship based on delusion.

Not to say he didn't incite, but some of it has happened somewhat indirectly, and someone perhaps happy to string them along knowing they might have thought that.
He knew how they were interpeting his words though. It was all over the internet to read and no doubt many of his followers sent him letters and online messages. He knew exactly how they would of interpreted "we need to be strong" and "go to the capital" and "stop the steal". and lets not forget what he got giuliani to say at the rally on his behalf regarding trial by combat.

Is this yet another instance where brainwashed people cry "t-thats a whataboutism!!"

DTaXx0j.jpg

Will this also be censored by local left-wing moderator Malifice? After all, he deems any information that conflicts with his agenda as a "right-wing conspiracy".

Bill Clinton pardoning a woman who literally bombed the capitol building? All a right wing conspiracy.

Last edited:
Is this yet another instance where brainwashed people cry "t-thats a whataboutism!!"

DTaXx0j.jpg

Will this also be censored by local left-wing moderator Malifice? After all, he deems any information that conflicts with his agenda as a "right-wing conspiracy".

Bill Clinton pardoning a woman who literally bombed the capitol building? All a right wing conspiracy.
Left wing terrorism> right wing terrorism. Compare the rabble that stormed Congress to the Red Brigade or the Weather Underground or the Provos, f***ing amateurs.

Left wing terrorism> right wing terrorism. Compare the rabble that stormed Congress to the Red Brigade or the Weather Underground or the Provos, f***ing amateurs.
Funniest thing is, they didn’t know what to do when they got in. They have no real philosophy. They have nothing but fake accusations fed to them by the Trump campaign machine. Every one of those campaign mercenaries should be examined in minute detail.

Funniest thing is, they didn’t know what to do when they got in. They have no real philosophy. They have nothing but fake accusations fed to them by the Trump campaign machine. Every one of those campaign mercenaries should be examined in minute detail.
Imagine going to the mattresses for Donald Trump. At least some of what Marx has to say is useful, s**t I can even understand getting a stiffy over Friedman if you're a dreadful person but Trump? Really?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back