Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

What’s the right age?
Right age is terribly the wrong word, at 27 you should be mature enough to realise. You could almost forgive a dumb kid doing s**t like this, Patton is a grown man and should and has to know better

This whole event has/had me terribly confused.

1. Coz I’d forgotten Patton even existed, or now played for the Hawks I was imaging John Platten was the naught boy. Why someone of that age, and with his playing credentials would resort to sending dic picks to someone he didn’t seem to know confused me no end.

2. Then the penny dropped and I found out there was a Jon Patton (apologies to Platten for confusing the two players) who now played (I use that term loosely) with Hawthorn.

All was good with the world until........

3. I found out the footballer was a ‘star’ - I’m confused again and now find myself curled up in the corner again.

Help!

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Right age is terribly the wrong word, at 27 you should be mature enough to realise. You could almost forgive a dumb kid doing sh*t like this, Patton is a grown man and should and has to know better

I mean he wasn't even doing any puppetry with it - I was 13 when I stopped doing "Fly's Eyes"

Let's wait and see if it is true first.
Seen quite a few players be tarred with this brush only for it to be a scorned lover.

Idiot for sending dickpics anyway, but still needs investigating
It’s true, I’ve seen the messages and so have many others.

Doubt the Hawks will be too concerned.

They’ll go through the usual PR cycle, but I think he’ll moved on at the end of next season, and any games they get out of him this year will be a bonus.

Doubt the Hawks will be too concerned.

They’ll go through the usual PR cycle, but I think he’ll moved on at the end of next season, and any games they get out of him this year will be a bonus.

If they're serious about even having a veneer of professionalism he never wears the jumper again and probably is paid to go not show up at the club

If they're serious about even having a veneer of professionalism he never wears the jumper again and probably is paid to go not show up at the club
Form and Injury has and probably will beat us to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding his ability and not taking into account this indiscretion, I'd personally rather just rotate O'Brien, Lewis and Jeka through our forward line this year. Ignore Patton altogether. Hope the young boys develop and pray O'Brien starts holding on to his speccy attempts.

Urg, dude your 27, probably a bit old to be sending unsolicited dick pics.

Dunno, Like it's not sackable unless he has a trail of behaviour, but I hope internally the leaders have told him to cut his sh*t out and maybe realise it's not a thing to do to people

I dont think sacking helps, but def needs an "explain yourself" situation

Yep, he's 27, he needs someone else to tell him to cut it out and that it's not a good thing to be doing.

Yeah on a personal l I totally get why they're offended, I truly do. but let's cut the BS, they're more offended thanthey would otherwise be, because he's a footballer. And the only reason Weber heard about this particular incident is because he's a footballer. Like it's almost a catch 22 if you know what I mean. I still don't really care that Johnathon Patton likes to send his wang around, in the same way I don't care that almost ever man in the developed world has at this point. This whole incident is a non starter
Every man in the developed world has sent unsolicited dick pics? It’s 2021, be better.

Every man in the developed world has sent unsolicited dick pics? It’s 2021, be better.
I wonder how many on here would find it an issue if they got the kind of DMs women do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back