2020 Association Football Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Poster of the Year:

And now, the Piece de Resistance. Ross has wanted this poster to take this award home for the last 2 years with no success, until now. Well done RPCB! Not only are you the most improved, you've improved the point where the fellow members of the tribe have voted you POTY!

1611747044508.png

It's been fun hosting this for the past 3 years but I'll let someone else take the reigns next year. I was 50-50 on whether to do it this time around but decided I'll go for one more.

Poster of the Year:

And now, the Piece de Resistance. Ross has wanted this poster to take this award home for the last 2 years with no success, until now. Well done RPCB! Not only are you the most improved, you've improved the point where the fellow members of the tribe have voted you POTY!

View attachment 1046877

It's been fun hosting this for the past 3 years but I'll let someone else take the reigns next year. I was 50-50 on whether to do it this time around but decided I'll go for one more.
Congratz RPCB, will get your badge sorted soon.

Also no worries TubbsFarquhar, thanks for hosting the awards the last few years. :thumbsu:

Poster of the Year:

View attachment 1046877

Congratz RPCB, will get your badge sorted soon.

Also no worries TubbsFarquhar, thanks for hosting the awards the last few years. :thumbsu:

1611764494039.gif

1611765131622.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back