Society/Culture Proud Boys

Those campaigners should be shot or hung for treason.

We went to war with the Nazi's, defeated them, demanded their unconditional surrender, killed their leaders and broke up their nation. At no point did we ever make peace with them.
It genuinely worries me that people like that have no understanding of WWII simply because they never met someone who lived through it all. Growing up almost every kid's grandad was "in the War", some liked to talk about it, some no to so much but overwhelming there was no regrets, Hitler had to be stopped. They're the Greatest Generation for a f***ing good reason.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Seems like a group of inbred Nazis have congregated at The Grampians since at least 2017. Disturbing for sure, but nothing to do with this thread or with Scomo (who wasn't in office in 2017).

Where's Wally, but with Fred Perry logo. Can you find it?

1611797195595.png

But seriously, I'm surprised you didn't claim it was Antifa again

Last edited:
It genuinely worries me that people like that have no understanding of WWII simply because they never met someone who lived through it all. Growing up almost every kid's grandad was "in the War", some liked to talk about it, some no to so much but overwhelming there was no regrets, Hitler had to be stopped. They're the Greatest Generation for a f***ing good reason.
One well aimed RPG would take out the lot of them.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Where's Wally, but with Fred Perry logo. Can you find it?

View attachment 1047102

But seriously, I'm surprised you didn't claim it was Antifa again
You're heavy on the "overwhelm with bulk disinfo" pathway today, my ghostly chum! Time to put up or shut up. Offer concrete evidence of a link to Proud Boys, or move this discussion to one of the other "Nazis under my bed" threads.

Some of y'all be tripping like serial killer Richard Chase:

Chase granted a series of interviews with Robert Ressler, during which he spoke of his fears of Nazis and UFOs, claiming that although he had killed, it was not his fault; he had been forced to kill to keep himself alive, which he believed any person would do. He asked Ressler to give him access to a radar gun, with which he could apprehend the Nazi UFOs, so that the Nazis could stand trial for the murders. He also handed Ressler a large amount of macaroni and cheese, which he had been hoarding in his pants pockets, believing that the prison officials were in league with the Nazis and attempting to kill him with poisoned food.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

What's been blurred out?

(on second thought, maybe I don't want to know)

EDIT: Also, the story that went with the picture;

The first thing hiker Nathaniel Maxwell noticed as he trudged towards an ancient rock cavern in the Grampians National Park last Saturday was the sound of dozens of voices singing Waltzing Matilda.

It was the Australia Day long weekend and as Mr Maxwell peered into the cave-like formation known as the Cool Chamber in central Victoria, he noticed that many of the men were wearing black T-shirts bearing a distinctive Celtic-style symbol. Others were wearing army fatigues. Some raised their arm in a Nazi salute. As Mr Maxwell walked away, he heard shouts of “white power!”

Other hikers and residents of nearby Halls Gap watched members of the same group marching through the small tourist town on Sunday and Monday. They assembled around the local barbecue area, some shirtless with Nazi tattoos, and sipped coffee outside the Black Panther Cafe, which is staffed and owned by an Indian family.

“We are the Ku Klux Klan,” one of them belligerently told a local, who declined to be named for fear of repercussions. Another heard the group screaming racist slogans as they got drunk on Sunday night while camping illegally at Lake Bellfield, a beautiful body of water at the foot of the Grampians’ granite peaks and ridges.

When Halls Gap resident James passed the group on his mountain bike on Sunday afternoon in town, he was addressed with a Sieg Heil.

“There were 40 white males, many with skinheads, some chanting ‘white power’. That is intimidating for anyone, let alone the young Asian families sharing the barbecue space,” he says.

James, who also declined to use his full name for fear of repercussions, was one of several residents who called the local police only to be promptly called back by detectives working with Victoria Police’s Counter Terrorism Command intelligence-gathering division. The division is monitoring right-wing extremist groups in Australia, alongside intelligence agency ASIO, which was also notified about the gathering...

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
They are real tough guys hassling tourists and Indigenous people they call 'subhuman'.
That's why Antifa exists, to counter protest Nazi's like these.
I see they didn't have the courage to try it in Melbourne, they might be in hospitals if they had of.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
It's an image of four red arrows pointing towards each other in a white square.

Cheers. One more to add to the list I guess

Ben The Donkey

Cancelled
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Those campaigners should be shot or hung for treason.

We went to war with the Nazi's, defeated them, demanded their unconditional surrender, killed their leaders and broke up their nation. At no point did we ever make peace with them.
That's a little hyperbolic. Many of the Nazi leaders committed suicide, a few of them bolted for other nations, and we locked up some others. I think a dozen or so were actually executed, and that would have been largely at the instance of a couple of the more vengeful nations.
Then we went on to rebuild Germany afterwards. And stole all the best scientists.

When we're talking "we", we're talking about a coalition of the largest and strongest nations on Earth combined, and even then it took years. Only one of those nations was responsible for "breaking up" Germany - in defiance of some of the others wishes. We all know which one that was, right?

Treason? On what grounds could you possibly charge them with treason?

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Sounds like he did some snitching back in 2012. I wouldn't be surprised if he still has communication channels with the FBI.
Like you know enough about it to be surprised or not surprised either way.

But it's cute when you pretend to know things.

I showed my cat a picture of the hadron collider and tried to explain it to him. Was he surprised? Not surprised? Probably neither. He probably just didn't know or understand anything. A bit like you.

Last edited:
Original Nazi's started out quite homosexual before Hitler purged them as well. Not sure why, maybe the leather uniforms?
There's a reason the SA was disbanded and Rohm executed. When the idiot boy Milo was cosying up to alt right it was excruciating in it's ignorance.

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A brief explanation of the years 1939 through 45 to those dickheads and they might understand just how stupid they look sieg heiling in front of an Australian flag.
On this, I can't recall it exactly but I did try and look into if Hitler had any awareness or stance on Australia. IIRC what I read was that he received some communication from an Australian fascist group, but his response was that if they were strong they would survive otherwise Australia should be left to Japan (for all the talk of world domination the guy really didn't have any perspective of anything beyond Europe, stuck in an anachronistically medieval mindset).
There's a reason the SA was disbanded and Rohm executed. When the idiot boy Milo was cosying up to alt right it was excruciating in it's ignorance.
From memory the occult stuff from Himmler was phased out of the party over time as well. The Nazi's were really a pack of absolutely far out maladjusted lunatics who tore themselves down before even getting to anyone else even if you take out the whole genocidal thing. EDIT: Not equating homosexuality with being maladjusted of course, but the party was seemingly always made up of absolute outcasts from mainstream German society before seizing power and instituting a brainwashing campaign radicalizing standard racism and ramping it into overdrive. Same as any extremist group, start with the disaffected who have no voice, since they will be so happy to have a group identity to flock to you'll be able to push them in any direction.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
They are real tough guys hassling tourists and Indigenous people they call 'subhuman'.
That's why Antifa exists, to counter protest Nazi's like these.
I see they didn't have the courage to try it in Melbourne, they might be in hospitals if they had of.

Back