News Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Supercoach Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Here2tellyouwhy and Obese Arachnid haven't put their hand up. Also that big mouth tosser Chism
H2 and Big Spider have already been here mate, but a few more wouldn’t go astray.

I’ll do you a deal. Get another 20 SuperCoaches on board in this thread and I’ll shoop Gawny’s splendiferous head onto a heap of gifs for you.

What a ******* turncoat that piece of dirt is. Such a shame to see his career dissipate into quicksand. Almost as pathetic as watching the East Side Hawks attempt to play football. Both would struggle in the amateurs.
******* cop that Chipmunk and PMBangers

7FC58714-D1BD-475F-94D5-590C89615BBF.gif

What a ******* turncoat that piece of dirt is. Such a shame to see his career dissipate into quicksand. Almost as pathetic as watching the East Side Hawks attempt to play football. Both would struggle in the amateurs.
Pglf course we couldn't have it in Amos football, professional qooty however..

We're still not great, but at least we're not the Wonders

oof.gif

FFS, have you seen our list? You can't out flog us, so please don't even try.
You talk a lot of s**t for a cartoon character from the 90s. I used to have more respect for matt groening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You talk a lot of sh*t for a cartoon character from the 90s. I used to have more respect for matt groening

Nah that's not me. I always found those far side cartoons confusing

Wow. That's the best you've got? SFA isn't what it used to be.

Dude it's off season for me. This is like the Wizard Cup, only sad lonely *s and Freo fans give a s**t about it

What the fu** did I do to you?

FFS I white anted the sh*t out of your last captain to enable your coup, and this is how you thank me?!?!?!?
Mate don’t use words you can’t understand.

The Furies think a “coup” is a two-door sports car!

Dude it's off season for me. This is like the Wizard Cup, only sad lonely fu**s and Freo fans give a sh*t about it
The Wizard Cup? * me. You really do love the 90's don't ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back