Opinion The SARS-COV-2 and COVID-19 Political or otherwise all you can eat Buffet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the Pfzier vaccine will go first to health care, essential and all those at risk (age 65+) and you could still fit in the athletes - we are getting sufficient to cover 5 million and there is 3.8 million aged 65+ in Australia (so 7.6 million is covered by the 10 million with 2.4 million to spare). Plenty to cover the at risk age groups.
I’m expecting them to slot into their respective age groups not come just under the + 65’s.

Looking at the Govt's plan, most Olympic athletes would be vaccinated in Phase 2b - the 2nd to last phase of the vaccination program (only U18s have lower priority):
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-jabs-in-aged-care-homes-20210127-p56xan.html

With only 5 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine, this should (theoretically) be exhausted in Phase 1b.

Personally, I wouldn't bother getting vaccinated if I knew I was going to receive the Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine. The efficacy rate of this vaccine is too low to justify the risk of being injected by an experimental drug (the trials for which were comically badly run - as evidenced by Germany's refusal to give it to anyone aged 65+ due to a lack of trial data for this age group).

Looking at the Govt's plan, most Olympic athletes would be vaccinated in Phase 2b - the 2nd to last phase of the vaccination program (only U18s have lower priority):
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-jabs-in-aged-care-homes-20210127-p56xan.html

With only 5 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine, this should (theoretically) be exhausted in Phase 1b.

Personally, I wouldn't bother getting vaccinated if I knew I was going to receive the Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine. The efficacy rate of this vaccine is too low to justify the risk of being injected by an experimental drug (the trials for which were comically badly run - as evidenced by Germany's refusal to give it to anyone aged 65+ due to a lack of trial data for this age group).
If i was forced to be vaccinated i would choose Astra zenica, purely because i have the knowledge on how it was designed and thus know what to do to minimise side effects. The rest I could use the same principles, but the experimental design of these drugs and long term effects, which are unknown, is way to risky.

If i was forced to be vaccinated i would choose Astra zenica, purely because i have the knowledge on how it was designed and thus know what to do to minimise side effects. The rest I could use the same principles, but the experimental design of these drugs and long term effects, which are unknown, is way to risky.
There's no good option here. The Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine is virtually useless - it's literally a coin toss as to whether or not you gain protection from it. The mRNA vaccines are seriously experimental, having never previously been approved for human usage... but they are far more effective. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Another one of the Sky After Dark loonies with the likes of Rowan Dean etc. They should be forced to undergo psych tests as there is someone wrong with whatever brains they have left.

Any rate Dean, Rita and the other nut jobs will be kept busy with their wild ding bat theories over the next 4 years.

And then you have this - so funny

In hindsight this seems silly but they took this seriously at the start. There were serious double blind studies done. It could have gone either way.
Some antiviral treatments were found to actually help so considering it was purchased in March it doesn't seem that funny and the drugs are still used as anti malarial which can be put back in the supply chain and used.
In fact a friend of mine with Lupus says she takes it.
I had chloroquine and Maloprim prescribed when I went to Bali in 1991. I stopped taking it after about a week as no one else was bothering and it made me feel crook.

There's no good option here. The Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine is virtually useless - it's literally a coin toss as to whether or not you gain protection from it. The mRNA vaccines are seriously experimental, having never previously been approved for human usage... but they are far more effective. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I’m sure you are aware the Pfizer vaccine has full approval in Australia now. This should be considered as approved as any drug that has been approved in the past. It is not an emergency approval like granted in the UK and US etc. It’s a full normal approval now, as I suggested it would logically be a month ago.

What we are hearing out of the WHO isn't consistent with what we have been told in the past

We have been told for 20 years that the unvaccinated are carriers and vaccinated can't catch or pass on what the vaccine was intended for, and if they do catch it, its at a lower ebb. There is nothing ground breaking about the vaccines produced, yet with the covid vaccines you can catch and definitely can pass it on.

Seriously big pharma has treated the general public like monkeys, never question science? , its sickening. We have been lied to for how long, and for what reason?

I’m sure you are aware the Pfizer vaccine has full approval in Australia now. This should be considered as approved as any drug that has been approved in the past. It is not an emergency approval like granted in the UK and US etc. It’s a full normal approval now, as I suggested it would logically be a month ago.
Correct, it should be used, and not questioned.

Yet I never question with knowledge, yet without knowledge I question.

In hindsight this seems silly but they took this seriously at the start. There were serious double blind studies done. It could have gone either way.
Some antiviral treatments were found to actually help so considering it was purchased in March it doesn't seem that funny and the drugs are still used as anti malarial which can be put back in the supply chain and used.
In fact a friend of mine with Lupus says she takes it.
I had chloroquine and Maloprim prescribed when I went to Bali in 1991. I stopped taking it after about a week as no one else was bothering and it made me feel crook.
Chloroquine has uses - and Lupus is one of them where it is effective. It's just not effective against COVID.

Virtually useless, then implies 50%, but even that's a reasonable margin short of it's known least effective rate. And old mate throws in a like to such a completely misleading post because it's negative towards vaccinations. Hilarious as always you two. Really know your stuff. How many did Gladys actively kill again Vader? She sure doesn't know how to control a virus without locking down an entire state.

Does anyone feel the government are starting to change the narrative a bit with rollout of the vaccination program.
A subtle messaging that it might be harder to obtain a good supply as Europe and the US start to apply pressure to the pharmaceutical companies to supply them first. 🤔

Virtually useless, then implies 50%, but even that's a reasonable margin short of it's known least effective rate. And old mate throws in a like to such a completely misleading post because it's negative towards vaccinations. Hilarious as always you two. Really know your stuff. How many did Gladys actively kill again Vader? She sure doesn't know how to control a virus without locking down an entire state.

I thought the efficacy after 1 dose was 62% then about 90% after second dose. Comparable with the other vaccines.

But I haven’t heard where it sits after they retested due to that half dose, full dose issue.

More recently I’ve heard under 18’s won’t get vaccinated.
Then next minute some “expert” claims we need 100% vaccinated to be effective.

So much conflicting info out there and this is mainstream media stuff not obscure sources.

The EU are now saying they’ll block exports of vaccines unless they get exactly what they want.

Pfizer are made in the EU I believe. Still our only approved vaccine so far.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the efficacy after 1 dose was 62% then about 90% after second dose. Comparable with the other vaccines.

But I haven’t heard where it sits after they retested due to that half dose, full dose issue.

More recently I’ve heard under 18’s won’t get vaccinated.
Then next minute some “expert” claims we need 100% vaccinated to be effective.

So much conflicting info out there and this is mainstream media stuff not obscure sources.

The EU are now saying they’ll block exports of vaccines unless they get exactly what they want.

Pfizer are made in the EU I believe. Still our only approved vaccine so far.

Last I heard was 62% to 90% dependent upon dose. So a touch more than a coin toss and a fair way away from the virtually useless claim. No wonder he got the like he did though, someone's been barracking against a vaccine the entire time, so no matter how false the claim, if it's against a vaccine, it'll get a like.

Hello everyone,

we closed the last thread because it was full of posters sniping each other childishly etc.

another thread of the same ilk is started and BAM 💥 the reports start.

as we said last time, take it to the main board.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back