Toast 2020 “Thaihawk” Poster of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

thaihawk.JPG

As a tribute to all that he brought to the board this award is now named after Thaihawk, who consistently added great discussion, historical insight and thought to many threads across this board.

If we could have your nominations for who you think was the best poster of 2020, and best encapsulated the spirit with which Thaihawk posted, I will then set up a separate thread with a poll of the posters with the most nominations. 👍

Go at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I only viewed from afar in 2020 but I know that TylerDurden and Axeman always put in the hard yards to bring us a great deal of club info and both deserve to be credited for it.

It's a pretty low bar if old 'short sentences, big statements' TwitterDurden wins it.

The training reporters do good work. I like MrPremiership 's posting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pretty low bar if old 'short sentences, big statements' TwitterDurden wins it.

The training reporters do good work. I like MrPremiership 's posting

Tyler brings a lot of knowledge to the table outside posting various links. I think shitting on a consistently fair minded and non-spiteful poster is a bit poor.

Topiary, SYL, HBD, Axeman, TFP, Stratton24, LindaCres

Don't like singling out posters, as this board is by far the best out of all the clubs.

Plenty of inside mail, good training reports, and content that makes the media read it and even run stories.

Mods doing a great job too. Keep it up.

Oh, and the memes are gold

tenor-5.gif

Throwing in a couple of different names for consideration, Brishawk, Mercy Seat, darthman, BJK, GermanHunter, moginie, Mightyhawks, Hawthorn23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back