Leagues 2021 BFA league Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I have sent out PMs with the League invites so please check your inbox and join your league if you haven't done so yet.

Men of Steele and A Bit Dusty I couldn't message you can you please message me to get your league code.

4eva Youngy and Deliverance I haven't created League 8 yet as I'm expecting some no-shows in Leagues 1 to 7 so you'll probably fill an empty spot there

THERE WILL BE SPOTS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Sorry being an ole fart and still living in the 20th century, I thought I was applying to join a League put on by SCFish.....I've already put in my application for the one you're running.........see post #14....

But if this is all the one League then I've already thrown my hat into the ring....
You might be an old fart but you finished in the top 15 overall last year!! 🤔

4eva Youngy

Retro Footy Logo Guru
May 26, 2020
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
I have sent out PMs with the League invites so please check your inbox and join your league if you haven't done so yet.

Men of Steele and A Bit Dusty I couldn't message you can you please message me to get your league code.

4eva Youngy and Deliverance I haven't created League 8 yet as I'm expecting some no-shows in Leagues 1 to 7 so you'll probably fill an empty spot there

Yep, that’s fine with me

Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool

can i join too please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back