Racing January Daily Thread: Do you believe in Magic.... Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhhh so what’s the go with defibrillate?

The campaigner of a horse got up so where’s my money?

I would stake my life that if that was the other way around they salute Hang Man after 30 secs

They are deadset pieces of s**t

Hahaha was a handy quaddie in the end when you take him out of everything.

Have never seen a jock in such bad form. Looks like he has never ridden a horse before atm

Well of course I have him 1 out leg 3....absolute utter campaigner

He's a miler with a big prep ahead, no way he burns hard to lead first up

Burns to lead - lol - he could have got there at walking pace. Horse wasn't good enough on the day but that doesn't mean the ride wasn't absolutely horrific

I was on the piss all day and was in shock they didnt give that to Defibrillate yesterday arvo

Looking at it now sober, im even more bewildered they didnt award that to the outside, clear as day it won by a nostril

If that doesnt prove horse racing is 100% run by the bookies absolutely nothing will

Disgusting

I was on the piss all day and was in shock they didnt give that to Defibrillate yesterday arvo

Looking at it now sober, im even more bewildered they didnt award that to the outside, clear as day it won by a nostril

If that doesnt prove horse racing is 100% run by the bookies absolutely nothing will

Disgusting
Is there another photo? Bloke I know says he was watching replays racing.com and the photo thats put up makes it clear its a dead heat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there another photo? Bloke I know says he was watching replays racing.com and the photo thats put up makes it clear its a dead heat
Dont think you can get more clearer than this one tbh, pretty clear its won by a whisker

Im not even really talking out of my pocket cos I didnt really blast out on it, but if people did and to get fisted like that, its pretty disgusting

I also thought Yulong did too, and that photo was surprising to me

Thought live there was no chance Long Arm pipped it

Nah thought Long Arm had got up comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back