EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

no it’s not. No one cares about them or their club. They’re just annoying. Some more than others..

It was just a thought on the type of attacking players Spurs have, and how they would fare under a more adventurous gaffer than Jose like Bielsa (or could name Klopp or Pep for that matter .

Btw
images

It was just a thought on the type of attacking players Spurs have, and how they would fare under a more adventurous gaffer than Jose like Bielsa (or could name Klopp or Pep for that matter .

Btw
images
and you were given an answer straight away - which you've ignored - but now we all have to suffer as you respond to Apollo with some lame as * reference to when you beat them. No one gives a s**t.

and you were given an answer straight away - which you've ignored - but now we all have to suffer as you respond to Apollo with some lame as fu** reference to when you beat them. No one gives a sh*t.

Maybe but Villa have been our bitches in recent years (like when they were in the championship with us) which may explain Creed's irrational bitterness ! #MOT

Maybe but Villa have been our bitches in recent years (like when they were in the championship with us) which may explain Creed's irrational bitterness ! #MOT

Didn't you apologise the other week for posting like a w***er?

Seriously, how many times can this be made clear to you lot. No one gives a s**t about you poxy minnows.

We lose to Liverpool and it becomes a debate over how we’d fare under your precious Bielsa, a man whose protégé managed us for 5 years.

Our current gaffer divides opinions, some think he’s a washed up dinosaur, and he still gave your god Bielsa an arse whooping. He isn’t that good a manager.

All of Liverpool, Chelsea, United, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham and Wolves have someone better than Leeds’ gaffer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was like 6 weeks ago Grampa. Get with the times Gramps.

That serves to underline the point that you're still posting like a w***er and clearly nothing has changed.

Seriously, how many times can this be made clear to you lot. No one gives a sh*t about you poxy minnows.

We lose to Liverpool and it becomes a debate over how we’d fare under your precious Bielsa, a man whose protégé managed us for 5 years.

Our current gaffer divides opinions, some think he’s a washed up dinosaur, and he still gave your god Bielsa an arse whooping. He isn’t that good a manager.

All of Liverpool, Chelsea, United, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham and Wolves have someone better than Leeds’ gaffer.

That serves to underline the point that you're still posting like a w***er and clearly nothing has changed.

Breaking News- There is an ignore button to utilise if my posts really give you the 💩

For the most part, I think you are an okay chap SM but I often think your hatred of all things Leeds sometimes clouds my judgement.

Okay yes, I probably go a bit OTT with off topic Leeds and Bielsea references in these threads (which I will try to cut back on in future I promise) but try and understand that i feel very passionate and loyal to a club that I have made many close friends with, both here and internationally (online) and I and the other Leeds fans have have spent a decade and a half without out team in the top flight, which especially hurts after our wild and exciting times in the late 90s, very early 00s.

There have been many times over the years i felt Leeds would never return to the top flight.

And what the * is wrong with us revering and showing love and appreciation to Marcelo Bielsa?

Messi wanted him to be the new manager of Barca FFS ?

Why should I or any other Leeds fans here apologize for being passionate about our club ?

Grow up.

Breaking News- There is an ignore button to utilise if my posts really give you the 💩

For the most part, I think you are an okay chap SM but I often think your hatred of all things Leeds sometimes clouds my judgement.

Okay yes, I probably go a bit OTT with off topic Leeds and Bielsea references in these threads (which I will try to cut back on in future I promise) but try and understand that i feel very passionate and loyal to a club that I have made many close friends with, both here and internationally (online) and I and the other Leeds fans have have spent a decade and a half without out team in the top flight, which especially hurts after our wild and exciting times in the late 90s, very early 00s.

There have been many times over the years i felt Leeds would never return to the top flight.

And what the fu** is wrong with us revering and showing love and appreciation to Marcelo Bielsa?

Why should I or any other Leeds fans here apologize for being passionate about our club ?

Grow up.

Freudian slip perhaps? I haven't mentioned Leeds once in this exchange, this is three separate posters all calling you out for your atrocious posting style that just disrupts and disjoints threads. You tried to play the sympathy card a few weeks back to excuse it but you're right back at it.

Rather ironic telling me to grow up.

Seriously, how many times can this be made clear to you lot. No one gives a sh*t about you poxy minnows.

Ole And Moyes better managers than Bielsa ? Now I know you are trolling and taking the piss.

Your football ignorance or (far more likely) hatred of Leeds is showing here.

Are newly promoted teams automatically expected to contend for a spot in Europe ?
FYI I never once said Biesla was a God or at least the best manager in English Football (which is clearly Pep)

Seriously dude chill out.

And what the fu** is wrong with us revering and showing love and appreciation to Marcelo Bielsa?

Grow up.
You've already said this, so really, you're just full of s**t.

For a man that "loves" something so much, it's hilarious you've not even once seen them. Some "love".

And lol, said the 40 year old.

Last edited:
Elmer_Judd you take this stuff far too seriously. Back in October you professed that you wanted Richmond to win the GF. The reason: a couple of cats posters followed you around on drafts board and annoyed you.

As for this exchange

1. Liverpool beat Tottenham
2. You ponder about Bielsa being in charge.
3. I give you an answer
4. Apollo calls you out (accurately).
5. Your response to him is a nonsensical claim that he’s bitter - and then highlight the recent result with Leeds.
6. SM calls you out and the response is bitterness about Leeds.
7. You don’t repeat the MO with me or Cruyff because my side gave you a whooping so you can’t use that match as a cheap point score - and the God Bielsa - failed to beat Arsenal back when they were in relegation form, so can’t dick measure with Cruyff either.

Sum all that up and the basic point is not everything revolves around Leeds, you are merely 1 of the 8-10 sides who will not achieve European football in your top flight stay and therefore its only true goal is avoiding relegation.

Last edited:
Ole And Moyes better managers than Bielsa ? Now I know you are trolling and taking the piss.

Your football ignorance or (far more likely) hatred of Leeds is showing here.

Are newly promoted teams automatically expected to contend for a spot in Europe ?
FYI I never once said Biesla was a God or at least the best manager in English Football (which is clearly Pep)

Seriously dude chill out.
Ole cops a lot of stick yet has United higher than where most thought they’d be, in contention for a title.
Moyes has genuinely one of the shittest squads in the division within touching distance of Champions League places.

For a man that "loves" something so much, it's hilarious you've not even once seen them. Some "love".

Not sure this is fair.

The guy lives in Australia, flying to the UK and buying a ticket to a football game costs a lot of money. I don’t think you can say he doesn’t love his club just because he hasn’t seen them in person, you don’t know his personal situation.

Not sure this is fair.

The guy lives in Australia, flying to the UK and buying a ticket to a football game costs a lot of money. I don’t think you can say he doesn’t love his club just because he hasn’t seen them in person, you don’t know his personal situation.
Agree with this.

Not sure this is fair.

Eh this has been brought up a few times before, I agree with your general premise but when it comes to Elmer lording over the rest of us how passionate he is and how much he loves Leeds, it's a fair question. Otherwise he could always, y'know, dial back the condescension a touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back