Player Watch #7: Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

This could be more of beat-up than the Dusty chopsticks incident. It also might not be.

But verbal fracas escalating to someone being pepper-sprayed sounds like the sprayer over-reacted to me.

CCTV footage would be very helpful.

Having pepper spray is illegal to carry so she should be charged with assault

Capsicum spray, pepper spray or any other similar articles are prohibited weapons and are inappropriate for general possession without a Governor in Council Exemption Order or a Chief Commissioner Approval. Self-protection or self-defence is not a lawful excuse to possess these articles.”

This could be more of beat-up than the Dusty chopsticks incident. It also might not be.

But verbal fracas escalating to someone being pepper-sprayed sounds like the sprayer over-reacted to me.

CCTV footage would be very helpful.
It’s illegal to carry capsicum spray buddy she should have Been arrested and charged on a couple of counts

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why it is important to not report on "Breaking News". I remember a few years ago that there was a shooting in the US and an African American Child got caught in the cross fire. Journalists, the Youtube media, and the Twitch commentators started off with saying it was a white guy and a hate crime. They then went on a hate crime bent and stirring up hysteria. As the facts came out it turned out that both shooters where African American and that it was gang related violence. No one acknowledged how they were wrong or even had the thought to reflect on how irresponsible it is report on anything other than the confirmed facts in "Breaking News".

If there is no investigation by the police then it must be an open and closed case because, as many have said, Pepper Spray is illegal to own and operate. Though no matter what, if the story comes out and shows Baker to be the good guy, all the other douchebags will say it is a cover up. I cant wait for Carro's new article about how our culture is going down the shitter before the facts are fully to light.

I just saw the story about the racist Pies & was relieved that it wasn’t more bad publicity about RFC ... then I scrolled down & saw the Liam Baker article

This is why it is important to not report on "Breaking News". I remember a few years ago that there was a shooting in the US and an African American Child got caught in the cross fire. Journalists, the Youtube media, and the Twitch commentators started off with saying it was a white guy and a hate crime. They then went on a hate crime bent and stirring up hysteria. As the facts came out it turned out that both shooters where African American and that it was gang related violence. No one acknowledged how they were wrong or even had the thought to reflect on how irresponsible it is report on anything other than the confirmed facts in "Breaking News".

If there is no investigation by the police then it must be an open and closed case because, as many have said, Pepper Spray is illegal to own and operate. Though no matter what, if the story comes out and shows Baker to be the good guy, all the other douchebags will say it is a cover up. I cant wait for Carro's new article about how our culture is going down the shitter before the facts are fully to light.
Look at the pathetic low grade journos already swooping on this... I’ve seen at least 5 separate articles on Liam baker already... and no investigation Hahahah * me dead
And only 1 about the racist collingwood

Just absolutely low hanging fruit cretins they are

it’s us against the world yet again... 🏆 time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back