The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell it wasnt a joke about MOL it was a deliberate tongue in cheek comment about all clubs having sh*t in their history.

You having a bad day or something?
I wouldn't say the swans have a lot of s**t though hence why I thought you may not have known about micky o and genuinely thought your club was squeaky clean. It wasn't overly publicised even when the ABC aired the programme

Don’t expect him to respond to either of you. I don’t know if he has me on ignore but I have often quoted his posts without getting a response and some of my posts even end with a question.

So Elmer_Judd , for the love of all that is good on this forum, can you post more about Bielsa? That can be your counter to Gero’s posts about Carlton and we know all how much just loves a good sh*t post about Carlton but hates your posts about Bielsa :p

I have been told several times to zip it about Bielsa and Leeds. We have a few hens here clearly ruffled by the unexpected success Leeds is having in our return to the top flight :)

I can’t think of anything bad that’s happened at the Melbourne Storm...

Can also not think of a single person who supports them on here.

I don't. Only Rugby League team I follow is Leeds Rhinos, and even though only a passing interest.

They have never felt like a proper 'Melbourne', just something created by News Corp, which is another reason I could never support them.

I don't. Only Rugby League team I follow is Leeds Rhinos, and even though only a passing interest.

They have never felt like a proper 'Melbourne', just something created by News Corp, which is another reason I could never support them.

News Corp are really taking a beating today. :D

Look fella, sh*t rolls downhill.

the sad thing is when I saw EF had bumped this thread my first thought was that he’d be commenting all chuffed at Carlton being debt free for the first time since 96, having record membership and eyeing off finals after a long stint on the sidelines, but no. Rent free in the Pies heads rather than enjoying your own progress.

If all you blokes have is something a former player did in retirement then let’s hang sh*t on norf for crossdressing Laidley.

Surely the news about Collingwood being found guilty of 'systematic racism' by an independent and extensive report by a thinktank was worth discussing, esp as Eddie McGuire and his inappropate and denial of a response is just making it seem worse

To be fair though, I think most Collingwood fans on BF have woken up and smelt the bullshit and want Eddie gone.

They not kool aid drinkers like many Essendon fans and the 'Cult of Hird' were during their supplements saga.

Anyhow Collingwood's issue here is a bad look for the rest of the league.

I wouldn't say the swans have a lot of sh*t though hence why I thought you may not have known about micky o and genuinely thought your club was squeaky clean. It wasn't overly publicised even when the ABC aired the programme

Just take the L and go like a few more posts haha.

Incredible, spent the whole time crapping on about how good the pies have been, a ‘proud’ day.

He should have stepped down today.

It was nauseating listening to him. The ego the bloke has is unfathomable.

I remember when his press conference “apology” where he opened with how difficult it was for him to go home and tell his kids that he said something wrong on radio that day. It’s always about him.

No club is 100% squeaky clean. Hell look what’s happening at Hawthorn currently with Patton. There’s something inherently wrong though with Collingwood and their history with racial prejudice.

I played footy growing up with Frankie Raso, played with them for a couple of seasons after being drafted. We lost touch soon after he was delisted, but the stories he told me were disgusting. The s**t they used to call him, even his own “supporters”. Many snide remarks from the cheer squad along the lines of “get a kick ya ******* coon” when the team wasn’t doing well. Sickening.

Incredible, spent the whole time crapping on about how good the pies have been, a ‘proud’ day.

He should have stepped down today.

"This is a historical and proud day for the Collingwood football club...”. is how he started his presser. I mean, what?

But yeah, coming from a person who is proud to make racist comments about one of this sports icons, during an interview about a Collingwood fan racially abusing said AFL icon, I am not surprised that he'd go down the "proud day for Collingwood" path yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The poor petal is still playing the persecuted victim card, claiming he is the victim of a witch hunt (or words to that effect)

His lack of personal self awareness and accountability is unbelievable.

He clearly learnt nothing from the King Kong Goodes controversy.

As a fan of a club who used to have a D/H of a club President who set us back decades by rotting the cap (Elliott) and guilty of other obscene things (such as paying aggrevied women hush money) all i can say is that Collingwood and it's fans will be the better having that backwards thinking Bogan out as President/Chairman.

The poor petal is still playing the persecuted victim card, claiming he is the victim of a witch hunt (or words to that effect)

His lack of personal self awareness and accountability is unbelievable.

He clearly learnt nothing from the King Kong Goodes controversy.

As a fan of a club who used to have a D/H of a club President who set us back decades by rotting the cap (Elliott) and guilty of other obscene things (such as paying aggrevied women hush money) all i can say is that Collingwood and it's fans will be the better having that backwards thinking Bogan out as President/Chairman.
20210209_153211.jpg what Eddie really thinks.

Yeah, Eddie still doesn’t get it, another spin, spent his speech going on about how great Collingwood is again and said it’s not a racist club.

Hey, this is someone who thinks he isn’t a racist. So he hasn’t been able to spot it in himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back