Player Watch #7: Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing good happens after 2AM
That's when the best s**t happens.

I just saw the story about the racist Pies & was relieved that it wasn’t more bad publicity about RFC ... then I scrolled down & saw the Liam Baker article
Racist pies? Surely just pies.

What's the deal with the pies though?

Look at the pathetic low grade journos already swooping on this... I’ve seen at least 5 separate articles on Liam baker already... and no investigation Hahahah fu** me dead
And only 1 about the racist collingwood

Just absolutely low hanging fruit cretins they are

it’s us against the world yet again... 🏆 time
News isnt news anymore. Just non-factual opinion pieces and the opinions are so sensationalised and usually to the bent of the organisation they work for. Hungry for clicks.

Little journalists left in the world. Just opinionists who happily sell their integrity for a paycheck.

Dont you Love how our player has been assaulted by an offender with a prohibited weapon yet there’s no investigation,, very fu**en interesting. Suppose it’s ok to Carry a taser also
More questions than answers in this , why no arrests 🙄
"Tiger player shot by gun during grocery shopping, OBVIOUS CULTURE ISSUES AT TIGERLAND" Caroline Wilson. Can see this happening.

This is so stupid again hahahah , every thing we do is an opportunity for the media to use the "wheels are falling off" crap again hahahah, these idiots do realize this just spurs us on ? It'd probably be worse for us not to have any adversity tbh haha

One of our players could be innocently walking down the street and get targeted by a thug but somehow it would be the CuLtUrE iSsUeS at tigerland that would be named as the cause of attack

This is why it is important to not report on "Breaking News". I remember a few years ago that there was a shooting in the US and an African American Child got caught in the cross fire. Journalists, the Youtube media, and the Twitch commentators started off with saying it was a white guy and a hate crime. They then went on a hate crime bent and stirring up hysteria. As the facts came out it turned out that both shooters where African American and that it was gang related violence. No one acknowledged how they were wrong or even had the thought to reflect on how irresponsible it is report on anything other than the confirmed facts in "Breaking News".

If there is no investigation by the police then it must be an open and closed case because, as many have said, Pepper Spray is illegal to own and operate. Though no matter what, if the story comes out and shows Baker to be the good guy, all the other douchebags will say it is a cover up. I cant wait for Carro's new article about how our culture is going down the shitter before the facts are fully to light.
and there you go and spoil a good story :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 girls fighting and he was caught in the crossfire
Probably fighting over him.. he’s a ******* dual premiership tiger legend who wouldn’t want to root him!

out in general society he would be seen as vertically challenged

who carries illegal pepper spray , a crack whore ??

did he give her behaviour or dress sense a comment and got a spray for his efforts ???

And in that tight dress, I just want to know where did she conceal it.........

Baker is a gun in his current position

Aint Broke dont fix

Bakes is underrated

Last night I re-watched the prelim v Poort and GF ...Bakes created so much run and carry off he / bp...sublime foot skills running at full tilt...matched it with Duckwood in the aggro

Im 100% behind Baker...one of my favourite players

Bakes is underrated

Last night I re-watched the prelim v Poort and GF ...Bakes created so much run and carry off he / bp...sublime foot skills running at full tilt...matched it with Duckwood in the aggro

Im 100% behind Baker...one of my favourite players

I think he is getting rated by our own - has been one of my faves for a couple of years - he is just so brave and such a great decision maker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back