Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been something done by a couple of manufacturers in the last few years, but most have had tiny logos in the set shape of the grip material (e.g. the Bulldogs have little CB monograms). This is the first time where the material is in the shape of the logo.
This is my little signature haha, I started with the Bulldogs and now I try and push for each of the clubs we have to do it. Titans is probably my favourite execution of it so far.

Santos have signed on as the NSW Waratahs platinum sponsor for 3 years and are on the back of the jerseys it seems

1612172919581.png

Santos have signed on as the NSW Waratahs platinum sponsor for 3 years and are on the back of the jerseys it seems

View attachment 1049474
New kits will be released tomorrow. Alternate looks to be white withight blue stripes; home looks standard tahs kit.

Toyota forklifts are on the raiders sleeve. I haven't seen any official announcement of it yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MEGA SIX YEAR DEAL
There has been a rumour swirling around that it will actually be a whole of series sponsorship, with Puma also becoming the apparel sponsor of the nswrl (which is apparently going to include naming rights to the NSW Cup (similar to the deal with Canterbury Clothing Company)

HWLE Lawyers are the sternum sponsor for St George this year, if you zoom in you can also see the Dragons logo being used as grips on the PI's in a similar fashion to Canterbury-Bankstown's heritage logo on their PI's and also a good look at the playing shorts
1612432895367.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back