Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

List demographics are one thing, but which young players are looking like *maybe* becoming A-graders outside of McGrath, Ridley and Draper?

Essendon traded away most of it's draft collateral over the past few years to obtain Shiel, Smith, Saad and Stringer, so they've largely been selecting from the later rounds from 2017-2019. Excluding the 2020 draft pool, who haven't had the opportunity to play a game to gauge their value, Essendon's young players look no better or worse than most teams.

Tbh I'd take Worpel, Day, Scrimshaw and Lewis over the guys I've listed above.
Oh dear, a well renowned Essendon hater has probably gone a bit far on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear, a well renowned Essendon hater has probably gone a bit far on this one

Delusion is strong in this one

Mitch Lewis couldn't get a game ahead of Jon Patton and Tim O'Brien last year. O'Brien is one of the worst key forwards in league history.

Day looks pretty good and Scrimshaw has become decent but Lewis, Worpel, regressed significantly.

I’d suggest Day will be the best of the names lot put forward but still won’t be better than any of the three Essendon guys.

Entire Carlton Board is full of delusional pearlers, amazing considering their recent history.

The obsession with counting down our days since winning a final is really weird.

I mean, sure we’ve failed to achieve anything g but they’ve reset 3 times and still done nothing.

I mean a for effort but really really delusional

The obsession with counting down our days since winning a final is really weird.

I mean, sure we’ve failed to achieve anything g but they’ve reset 3 times and still done nothing.

I mean a for effort but really really delusional

It's literally the cheapest kind of troll dickheads use to rile up Bomber supporters. It's not even worth being bothered by. Let their tiny minds have it.

It's literally the cheapest kind of troll dickheads use to rile up Bomber supporters. It's not even worth being bothered by. Let their tiny minds have it.

It's mostly just sad how fixated they are on the fortunes of another club, to the point that they've got a very large thread dedicated to a single club on their own board.

Probably says a lot about how poor Carlton have been that they've long since disengaged with any actual on-field success of their own club.

It's mostly just sad how fixated they are on the fortunes of another club, to the point that they've got a very large thread dedicated to a single club on their own board.

Probably says a lot about how poor Carlton have been that they've long since disengaged with any actual on-field success of their own club.
Probably, but again I don't think about Carlton really ever (until we play them of course).

Hardly the only club board with a thread dedicated to another club though. I'm just glad we don't have one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You make a fine point. But Carlton.

Carlton have been trash for so long I can't feel much about the club itself. There's a group of douchebag troll supporters who pollute every Essendon through on the mainboard or draft & trade board that I strongly dislike though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back