Rumour Jon Patton

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hawthorn PR team working overtime to keep this out of the media. Must be a very thorough investigation 🤨
I think we can all read between the lines as to why it’s gone quiet, on the back of his admission to hospital.

Media won’t touch it when there’s talk of self harm.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I think we can all read between the lines as to why it’s gone quiet, on the back of his admition to hospital.

Media won’t touch it when there’s talk of self harm.

Its weird the medias ethical standards. Happy to harass anyone to the point of breaking but as soon as someone says they've broken hands off. Both are just as s**t but I get the direct link to the latter and not wanting to be the straw that broke the camels back.

This is really just a long winded way of saying journo's are shite people

😬

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
What a beautiful example of the fantastic service Bigfooty provides to the community! Prior to the existence of this thread, I considered sending unsolicited photographs of "little toumpass" harmless fun, and certainly not unwelcome harassment. Much like receiving similar. I am not too arrogant to admit I have learned something from reading the contributions here, and that I am a better person as a result.

Starting from now, I will be always receiving consent before sending pictures of my dick. If you'd like a picture, PM me!

I also hereby give consent to receive anything filthy in my inbox. Anything. IDGAF what it is.
Words, pictures, innuendo, abuse, girls, guys, boobs, dicks, small/ large/ skinny/ wide, black white all the colours of the rainbow. I love all of it. All of it!

Hit me up friends!

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
What a beautiful example of the fantastic service Bigfooty provides to the community! Prior to the existence of this thread, I considered sending unsolicited photographs of "little toumpass" harmless fun, and certainly not unwelcome harassment. Much like receiving similar. I am not too arrogant to admit I have learned something from reading the contributions here, and that I am a better person as a result.

Starting from now, I will be always receiving consent before sending pictures of my dick. If you'd like a picture, PM me!

I also hereby give consent to receive anything filthy in my inbox. Anything. IDGAF what it is.
Words, pictures, innuendo, abuse, girls, guys, boobs, dicks, small/ large/ skinny/ wide, black white all the colours of the rainbow. I love all of it. All of it!

Hit me up friends!

DM dick pics pls

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Hit me up friends!

"Little toumpass"

PMSL. :D

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Scully text going around is pure garbage and the perpetrator has been found and will be prosecuted.
Scully split with his wife last year and quit footy purely because he had had enough.
It's almost as unlikely the person behind the rumour is about to be prosecuted as it is that the rumour is true.
These things don't see the light of a court room 99.99% of the time.

Back