EPL Matchday 21

The thing is though, the other usual contenders for top four are miles off it. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are all really struggling. United I can see falling away as well. Massive opportunity for Leicester for sure.

Are Arsenal really struggling anymore?

They have been good recently true, but what is real, early Arsenal or Arsenal lately? Would be amazing if they just came all the way back and finished top four.

I mean, until recently Liverpool were dropping out of the Top 4..

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
The thing is though, the other usual contenders for top four are miles off it. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are all really struggling. United I can see falling away as well. Massive opportunity for Leicester for sure.
Absolutely; but as has been seen all season, a couple of wins and results going one of those sides way in the 4-10 range and you can jump pretty quickly. I personally can't see Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool falling out of the top 4 and Leicester should be slamming the door shut on any other contender, but I still question whether they have the mettle to ward off those challengers, notwithstanding that they made my mob Chelsea look very second rate.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Absolutely; but as has been seen all season, a couple of wins and results going one of those sides way in the 4-10 range and you can jump pretty quickly. I personally can't see Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool falling out of the top 4 and Leicester should be slamming the door shut on any other contender, but I still question whether they have the mettle to ward off those challengers, notwithstanding that they made my mob Chelsea look very second rate.
Right now out of the traditional big 6 it's actually Arsenal who look the most likely in storming through but Leicester have an 8 point head start which is pretty significant. But yeah they kinda bottled it last season, could do again this year.

Form over the last 6 games or form over the past two years?

Well considering we're talking about teams making the top 4, I'm going to go with form in the last few months.

Right now out of the traditional big 6 it's actually Arsenal who look the most likely in storming through but Leicester have an 8 point head start which is pretty significant. But yeah they kinda bottled it last season, could do again this year.
They had a lot of injuries after Xmas last season so a little harsh to say bottled it. Was it you that said if Pool win the title with all their injuries Klopp deserves a massive statue?

Bingo would be proud.
19f7caf1894851b836bb16947140e598.jpg

If you offered most spurs fans a defeat against Chelsea and one of (hypothetical and not overly realistic) Nagelsmann, Hassenhuttl, Marsch or Rodgers as manager by our next game against West Brom I think most would take the L
:$

josé: United 1 - 6 Tottenham
Ralph: United 9 - 0 Southampton

I'd say we miss you in there but we really don't. Never seen our thread so harmonious and active with varied posters
Happy to avoid what I can no longer be arsed dealing with.

You all got the scathing rebuke you deserved weeks back. Horrid fan base so out of touch.

Back