AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs +16.5 seems generous, they played well against the saints. Saints I think have improved this year. Also not that I fully trust the BOM but its meant to be raining pretty hard during the game.

Really like Phillips B&F winner $5

already a BOG under the belt and she looks in great Nic. Far and away the best player and not too many players to steal votes. Her main rivals like Garner & Bowers will win the majority of their games but lots of teammates to steal votes in both cases. This market could be an odds on in 2 weeks time

limited to $50 stake :(

already a BOG under the belt and she looks in great Nic. Far and away the best player and not too many players to steal votes. Her main rivals like Garner & Bowers will win the majority of their games but lots of teammates to steal votes in both cases. This market could be an odds on in 2 weeks time

yea not a bad option. Though i personally dont know if there could be some other regular BOG's at other teams at the moment.

My only concern in the crows team is if Randall steals some '3 votes' if she plays a good game. ( marinoff or hatchard are probably unlikely to poll many 3 vote games but could probably get the 1's or 2's here and there.)

I like this for the value at 5s, got the $25 on that they allowed

Can see others winning for sure and always an injury risk with Phillips but she does poll extremely well

Absolutely love GC +18.5

that’s outrageous, it should be close to a PK. Bookies have way overrated Brisbane’s win & GC lost based on quality of opposition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toppy 62.5 total tonight, tempted to hit the unders but the rain looks like its stopping around game time. Carltons game in similar circumstances last week hit 60. So regardless might be worth it.

Toppy 62.5 total tonight, tempted to hit the unders but the rain looks like its stopping around game time. Carltons game in similar circumstances last week hit 60. So regardless might be worth it.
Opened at 71.5 on 365, missed it but a nice middle presented. GS bets are looking value if it clears

Absolutely love GC +18.5

that’s outrageous, it should be close to a PK. Bookies have way overrated Brisbane’s win & GC lost based on quality of opposition
Agree with the bet, but don't think it should be close to PK. Bris with HGA, better team (you have them ranked 6 vs 9) and Bris had a dominant win last week and GC lost easily.

Checked the GC game vs Melb and the margin flattered Melbourne somewhat. Three goals via 50's and 11 scoring shots vs 10. Inside 50's similar. Def. the better team though especially after quarter time.

In regards to the above is there any reason you are rating Melbourne the 3rd best team? That would have them higher than last year and having lost players over the off season. I thought teams like Coll, Ade and Bris could argue theirs wins were more impressive.

Sportsbet if your reading this thread, cmon give us better odds for the total match points lines

Its $1.85 v $1.85 on the 60.5 pts

If it was a mens match it would be a minimum $1.90 each way.
If it were a mens match theyd tack 100 onto those totals too. Very sexist!! Higher totals please Sportsbet, we wont take this sexism any longer

Got banned in case you didn’t realise...some people had a problem with old Sportsbet. But don’t think I left, still keenly watching these threads to tail NP.

Just a few thoughts about the Womens derby for Freo and WCE .

Both teams would have been a bit unsettled by the WA government regulations this week with lockdown and all. From what I'm aware the game has been scheduled but at fairly late notice.

Including players there will be a max capacity of 150 at Fremantle Oval.

Give Freo women played there last week and are more familiar with the ground, you would probably expect them to be better for the experience.

Last year Freo women beat West Coast women by 45 pts. The current handicap for the game is -18.5 pts for Freo.

Just a few thoughts about the Womens derby for Freo and WCE .

Both teams would have been a bit unsettled by the WA government regulations this week with lockdown and all. From what I'm aware the game has been scheduled but at fairly late notice.

Including players there will be a max capacity of 150 at Fremantle Oval.

Give Freo women played there last week and are more familiar with the ground, you would probably expect them to be better for the experience.

Last year Freo women beat West Coast women by 45 pts. The current handicap for the game is -18.5 pts for Freo.

Bom predicting bad weather. They haven't had a good track record this year to be fair but if its half of what they predict could be anyones game. Freo thrive off very fast movement so heavy rain takes that away. On the flip side they do have the best tackler in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back