NFL 2020/21 Season

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like Aaron Jones rushing unders.
Tampa have the best rush D In the league.
Interesting TopSport market
Fournette most rushing yards across the 2 games tomorrow $5.15. I like this, he should be the main RB with Jones coming off an injury, GB has a weak rush D. Also think the KC & Bills game will be very pass heavy.
Yup hence why I like Davante to smash his overs

Rodgers is gonna have to throw the ball to win this game

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Adams will torch that Bucs secondary

Rodgers should be targeting him all day long

Reckon his Receiving overs is close to the bet of the weekend, along with Kelce’s

Tight ends have man handled the Bills, and don’t see how the Bills stop him

Great call on Kelce. Has destroyed the Bills today

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I like Aaron Jones rushing unders.
Tampa have the best rush D In the league.
Interesting TopSport market
Fournette most rushing yards across the 2 games tomorrow $5.15. I like this, he should be the main RB with Jones coming off an injury, GB has a weak rush D. Also think the KC & Bills game will be very pass heavy.

I thought Allen killed this bet, but he wasn’t a ‘listed player’ so a nice cash in on Fournette

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Do any of you guys see value in Hill ($13) and Kelce ($14) for Super Bowl MVP?

Mostly a QBs award especially with Mahomes and Brady going at it but the two mentioned above are also something else.
Doubt it will happen again, but Hill had something like 200 yards and 3tds by half time last time they met.

Another that caught my eye for a bit of fun is T. Mathieu @$51

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Brady or Mahomes won’t have to do much to win it if there respective teams wins imo. But i do like Hill personally. I think he torches them again, happy to have a look at $13

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brady or Mahomes won’t have to do much to win it if there respective teams wins imo. But i do like Hill personally. I think he torches them again, happy to have a look at $13
Aside from Julian Edelman cannot remember a WR winning it, its a QB's award or someone on defense if its a low scoring game

Edelman only won it cos Brady was embarrasingly awful that day and Goff was pathetic too

Chiefs to convert on 4th down $1.75 -TS

don’t have any stats to support but I like it, Andy Reid will be aggressive

They average 0.7 per game - pretty much dead middle for the league

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There's no point backing either QB unless you're putting an absolute shitload on it imo. Value bet is JPP. Somehow I scored White @ $81 on TAB earlier this week. Kelce getting a lot of buzz and has had a great playoffs but Hill smashed them first time, 200 yards in the first half. Hill will prob be my main play, but I feel like if Tampa win it will be due to a defensive player dominating. KC line with a few injuries, JPP or Vea could get multiple sacks just like they got through the GB line.

Anyone found any other nice props?

Chucked a little on these so far:

Travis Kelce & Mike Evans to have 100+ receiving yards each & to score 1+ TDs each @ 17.00

Over 2.5 @ 2.47 (Tampa Bay Sacks)

Tyreek Hill @ 13.00
|First Player to Reach 10+ Rushing Yards

Put a few dollars on a few of the final score bets too. Around the mark of 35-31 or whatever.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
total yardage of all made FG U126.5 $1.87 on PB

Really like this one. Don't think there will be many FG's attempted in the game as i said earlier i expect both teams to be going for it on 4th down. Also both teams have unreliable kickers and so every chance that atleast 1 or more FG are missed.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There's no point backing either QB unless you're putting an absolute shitload on it imo. Value bet is JPP. Somehow I scored White @ $81 on TAB earlier this week. Kelce getting a lot of buzz and has had a great playoffs but Hill smashed them first time, 200 yards in the first half. Hill will prob be my main play, but I feel like if Tampa win it will be due to a defensive player dominating. KC line with a few injuries, JPP or Vea could get multiple sacks just like they got through the GB line.

Anyone found any other nice props?

Chucked a little on these so far:

Travis Kelce & Mike Evans to have 100+ receiving yards each & to score 1+ TDs each @ 17.00

Over 2.5 @ 2.47 (Tampa Bay Sacks)

Tyreek Hill @ 13.00
|First Player to Reach 10+ Rushing Yards

Put a few dollars on a few of the final score bets too. Around the mark of 35-31 or whatever.
Where did you find the Kelce & Evans prop?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
I like KC at the handicap -3 but expect it to be around -4 closer to game time.

Although the Chiefs won't have LT Eric FIsher to help slow the Bucs' fierce pass rush, tackles Mike Remmers and Andrew Wylie aren't going to be bludgeoned the way the Packers' tackles were last week. The Nov. 29 meeting in Tampa ended in a 27-24 K.C. win; it wasn't really close, though. The Chiefs rolled up 543 yards and led 27-10 entering the fourth quarter. Look for Frank Clark, who sacked Josh Allen twice, to have another big day in the Super Bowl as K.C. repeats -- and covers.

Back